The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else think the girls who use Bumble are less attractive than the girls who use Tinder? When I first downloaded it I was swiping through for a minute without seeing any baddies, it's definitely a different demo.

less attractive women use dating apps. Hate to break it to you all.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It’s not rocket science but it’s an art to it. Every women I see that looks good I don’t try to talk to. Sometimes In an elevator with a bad bytch and I be like damn she bad, and don’t say shyt. sometimes I have a whole conversation with a women and know I can pull her and be like alright. You can tell when a bytch expecting you to close the deal too lol. You don’t got to holla at every female every time. Sometimes you know you might see them again. But sometimes you be like shyt, I gotta get at shorty now cause i ain’t gon see her. Then sometimes a night just be on hunt mode and I’m going for the kill all day. Just depend on how you feel in the moment.

But for the sake of building your confidence and getting to the point where getting at a women is nothing, you need to start approaching women for sport. I can’t tell you how to talk to women. You gotta have awareness and know how to read people and personalities. But never be afraid to talk shyt. I be talking shyt to these hoes. Either that or I be direct on some, you spending the night with me tonight? They probably gonna be like I just met you. But it’s HOW they say it that gon let you know what it is. I make my intentions known from jump street. All these hoes know I’m trying to fukk. But you can’t come at every women super direct from jump. Some you can. Just get in the field and get experience.

It’s like this...(no offense) your mindset needs to be fucc your “comfort zone” -
you need to figure out to read a woman’s “comfort zone”, to see when she might be
cool to being hollered at. When you see one who seems like that and she look aight,
that’s who you go get.

For example, I can go in Da Club/Bar and do one lap and see which broads in there is
looking for some action. Then I can move accordingly.

It’s a lot of intricacies with this chit, but it’s an art AND a science at the same time.

Only thing is this Corona got everything fuked up. When shyt gone get back to normal:damn:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s like this...(no offense) your mindset needs to be fucc your “comfort zone” -
you need to figure out to read a woman’s “comfort zone”, to see when she might be
cool to being hollered at. When you see one who seems like that and she look aight,
that’s who you go get.

For example, I can go in Da Club/Bar and do one lap and see which broads in there is
looking for some action. Then I can move accordingly.

It’s a lot of intricacies with this chit, but it’s an art AND a science at the same time.

Facts. Also, if taking to women is natural to you, you’d be surprised the type of luck that will come your way just by saying something to the right women at the right time.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I was starting to get into the field before Covid changed the game :mjcry:. 2 hours back on dating apps and I deleted them shyts:yeshrug:. Wish I could be back in these college parties and shyt but I’ll just have to wait.

Friend invited me to a college party last week. I pulled a chick and that was it. Dating apps are trash, they don’t work and if you are getting laid it’s from a 4 in looks female. None of y’all are getting the chicks you want on there and those companies made sure throw your profile under the stack so women you are suppose to get don’t see you. Dating apps need to be banned and gutted.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I put in college lmaooooo:laff:My employee shyt blank. Shorty I put shyt in boxes for a living to be sent to the store :deadmanny:. Money ain’t everything though

:russ:

College is good. The job thing you can leave hidden, you don’t gotta add anything. If they ask, just finesse your job experience a bit.

:mjlol:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Should have titled the thread Rozay ghosted :wow:

When breh went to the club the coli said he should have stayed his ass home. When he stayed his ass home, the coli said he should be in the field :mjlol:
Real nikka shyt in the OP

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I got banned from tinder/bumble cause I told chicks straight up “I’m not interested in talking. If you do not want to meet up you can unmatch me.” They threw a fit and curse me out. Like you think I’m gonna sit here and give you attention without mentioning to meet up? Go fukk yourself. These dating apps charge men 14.99 and charge women 7.99. It’s not right and for many reasons why I get to the point. I’m not here to talk.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Can y'all elaborate on this more? I struggle bad with cold approaching. I'm guessing you go out running errands and if you see a bad broad you approach? Messing with broads I work with is way more my comfort zone.

I think I need to change my mentality to where I'm better than these hoes.
Let me help you out.

First thing you need to understand is that there is nothing you can say that will make a broad sexually attracted to you. If any dude on the Coli tells you it's possible, ask them for examples.

I used to be afraid of approaching women too until I learned this fact.

Once I learned that women make their decision the moment you open your mouth or even BEFORE that, I lost all anxiety.

I became so much more confident and less scared to approach because I knew they usually already made up their mind.

THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOT BE NEEDY

This means do not show any signs of desperation--make sure your actions do not give off the impression that you don't get women. Essentially just act normal. You don't need to have a silver tongue. If she wants you, she'll help the conversation flow. Even if the conversation doesn't flow, just get through the basics and get the number.

If you accept that she has already made up her mind, you will become less self-conscious.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas get ghosted every day B, you'll be aight

ImpossibleFakeLangur-small.gif
Whoomp there it is