The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I thought he said he was at her crib.

And unless she had kids (been there before) or had to work early af, probably should’ve just did what she asked if he was really feeling her like that
That nikka got the screenshots and the anecdote bout shorty from a long time ago mixed up.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I actually thought imagining was the wrong way to go about it

Like with meditation.. I try to have a “blank” mindset because thats what I thought it was. Literally cutting your mind off (or trying to).

Honestly, I get tired of thinking, imagining good things, dwelling on shyt which is one reason I started drinking as much as I did. I inagine good things all the time but feel like its just that… imagination. So you all are saying I’m supposed to keep imagining and get to the point where I feel like its real?

Don't stress too much about being 'blank' or cutting the mind off, it has it's own agenda lol

Think of your life as a conversation between you and god.

When you're thinking/praying, imagining, you're talking.
Mediation is for listening, recieving.

You want to create/manifest? Imagine away.
You need some relief from the things that's making you angry? get quiet and listen for the solution.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then you have the Neville/Josephy Murphy crowd who have all the technique and still asking around about how to 'feel' different states because FEELING IS THE SECRET.

I've read 2 neville books, many lectures and watched Lindell videos before but still struggle with living in the end. How do i you apply this with a chronic illness that you have to manage daily? So your reminded everyday you have an condition, it takes you out of living from what you want. For example, how do you imagine being dry when you are wet? All your senses say you are wet, how do you ignore that? Also if you feel like shyt, how do you enter a state? I can't conjure up the feeling of achievement like that because i'm not that familiar with it at the scale i desire.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Its pretty simple, you attract that which you want, by cultivating yourself for it.

Want to be good at talking to women? Start talking to more women. Trial and error, till at some point, it all clicks and you've heard every reply/comment, and you can response appropriately with wit and timing.

The rest works with that ideology.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
I have fukked some cute girls but that’s tinder and I got lucky. In the real world, nobody wants to dance with me at the club. nikkas telling me to approach when I’m nobody’s first pick. A girl will mess with me in secret but won’t let me claim her or take pics with her.

If a spell works, give me that chit! No AMS videos or the prayers I did as a teen did it for me.

I dont know any spells bro

I’d say stick to what you know (tinder or whatever else), build your confidence and go from there

Its sound like you having issues making a real connection. Practice talking to them tinder girls, if you know it’s not going anywhere it don’t matter if you fukk up.

You need to have some value to them (real or perceived) outside sex. Once you know where your value is you’ll have something to bring to the table in your real world interactions too.

Women gravitate to confidence

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
So imagining while meditating was actually correct?

It's one of many ways, so yeah, it's correct. Neville Goddard taught a method that involves imagining during a "state akin to sleep". When your mind is drowsy, it's easier to imagine and feel it real. You know how sometimes you go to bed angry and it turns out you wake up angry? Maybe even have angry dreams? That's why.

So in actuality... You were a lot closer to the answer than you realized. Because meditation is more or less the same thing. Falling asleep isn't necessary, as long as you're in a relaxed state where you're feeling drowsy or "disconnected", that's good enough.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I've read 2 neville books, many lectures and watched Lindell videos before but still struggle with living in the end. How do i you apply this with a chronic illness that you have to manage daily? So your reminded everyday you have an condition, it takes you out of living from what you want. For example, how do you imagine being dry when you are wet? All your senses say you are wet, how do you ignore that? Also if you feel like shyt, how do you enter a state? I can't conjure up the feeling of achievement like that because i'm not that familiar with it at the scale i desire.

If you're familiar with Neville then the 'state akin to sleep' is the key. What that really helps you do is get to a neutral state to create from.

Once you get neutral, you have much more choice on where to go next. What does life look like for you beyond your illness? Whatever you can imagine you might be doing as a person without that illness, that is what you focus on, that's your target. Once you find your target, faithfully dwell in it and on it. Spend and invest time in your vision, you don't have to conjur all of the feelings up in one go. It's kinda like getting to know a person, the more you make contact, the more momentum you buld up, the closer you become...you dig?

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
"Be childlike in the eyes of god"

To the intellect that sounds almost like a mocking statement when it's really a key...

And exactly @ the bold, this is why a lot of people like Neville because he's a bit more practical than encourages testing the law. You don't gotta neseccerily believe, just be curious enough to REALLY understand the basics and test it.

Neville even dared people to prove him wrong. That's the kind of confidence that makes you think twice about doubting him. No scammer would ever risk being exposed. But Neville fully believed in what he was talking about, because he lived it enough and had enough stories from his clients to know that what he's saying is truth.

Truth be told, the fact that manifestation is even possible is proof that this reality is a lot stranger than we think it is. If I can virtually manifest anything I want within reason, the implications behind that is really mind-blowing the more you think about it. And what we don't talk about is how this probably affects humanity as a whole. Celebrities are the best examples of it in action. And if they know how it works, and smaller YouTube channels know how it works... Then surely people high up on the food chain know about this, too. If most people knew this knowledge and actually used it well, imagine how different life would be.

This is where the journey is important because you're not gonna get there right away. It's one thing to find the feeling place, but another thing entirely to truly live there. If finding the feeling is an issue, you take it one step at a time. That's why techniques exist, because it's hard to just "accept" your desire as done unless you have true faith and knowledge of how this works.

Shutting off the senses via entering the state akin to sleep is probably the easiest way to do this, because all you do is loop a short scene that implies you have what you want until the feeling starts to generate, and then you fall asleep. Or, you keep thinking "Isn't it wonderful?" and generate a feeling of gratitude and sleep in that feeling. Again, if you're reaching for the exact opposite circumstance in your life, it'll take a bit to get there. Not months, but feelings do intensify over time.

That's where the core of this also comes in: persistence. You have to be bold enough to know that your circumstances don't matter anymore because your new circumstances are on the way. The life that you want. But of course, that's much easier said than done, so that's why you go at your own pace. It's all even if you feel a bit of a change, that's also going to reflect in your world, so seeing that change can act as a very welcomed validation of it working. In the end, it comes down to putting it to the test. Feel free to also write down how you'd feel as well, sometimes writing it out and brainstorming things can make ideas more concrete. At least then you have a game plan and can work from there.

Daps
Go to the gym and get your body and mind right hitting those small goals will improve your self confidence. Be reserved to these hoes let them do the talking so you are talking yourself into a hole. Confidence is the key because they know you can go find another so they are gonna do what they gotta do to maintain that roll

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
action is the law

what you imagine only matters if it affects what you do

if it was simply a matter of imagination depressed misanthropic individuals wouldn't be able to make billions & endlessly optimistic individuals wouldn't ever spend their life in the gutter struggling

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Who said it was approaching that was my issue?
It’s them staying and being infatuated with me, they don’t. It don’t matter how good the sex is, how funny I am, how affectionate I am. They don’t want me long term.
That shyt hurts so bad.
Probably should just take the time to figure out what's so undesirable about you.

invalid

Banned
Daps
avad her kedavra head ass

snape-avada.gif