The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Really don’t know how without giving too much detail.

Ive been a believer of energy for about 6 months. But things continue to happen that put me in a state of anger.

No matter how positive/nice i try to be

Trying to reflect what I want and it doesn’t feel as if it’s working. I did just read a couple bible verses though… it seemed to have helped ease my anger for now

- People are under the impression that 'law of attraction' is about never having anger or 'negative' emotion, that is not true at all. Anger can be rightious, stop trying to keep it at bay ALL the time. If you're upset about something, find a safe way to express it.

And if you don't want to get too into detail about the content, at least tell me your process so I can see if I can save you some time.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
- People are under the impression that 'law of attraction' is about never having anger or 'negative' emotion, that is not true at all. Anger can be rightious, stop trying to keep it at bay ALL the time. If you're upset about something, find a safe way to express it.

And if you don't want to get too into detail about the content, at least tell me your process so I can see if I can save you some time.
Ok..

Ive been trying to meditate more and more.. even trying some of the advice in this very thread (Master Key System).

Today was going great until I actually had to step out to pick up groceries.. and it was one thing after another and I was quick to anger.

Ive been trying this “manifesting” thing for a few months and idk… sometimes I don’t believe it’s working. With job, relationships, ex relationships, friendships, etc.

Honestly, last year was one of the most difficult years of my life personally and it made me angry and bitter. Bitter towards people, people I had love for/trusted/would do whatever I could if they really needed my help (not all my friends.. true ones. Just the ones I put around me at that time) and people turned they back on me left and right.

It was a hard year for me and things got better but immediately got worse. I had quit drinking and everything and saw positive improvements but found out some things and said “fukk it” and went back to old habits.

I was ready to kill a nikka a few months ago over delivering my food late af and then catching an attitude. Called him a fakkit with his girl standing there and told him to get out the car. That’s not who I was at one point

I haven’t drank in months but today I almost hit the bottle again, just out of anger. Drinking calms me down (I’m a happy drinker) but I have issues with my limits.

I’m trying any and everything to see a change and to change my vibrations.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North

It's true. The biggest flaw with mainstream LOA stuff is that it tends to push "high vibrations" and "feeling happy" all the time, when that's not practical. Nor is it even true. You can manifest while being in the worst place of your life, because it's a law like how gravity is a law. It's always on. Gravity isn't like "You know what? fukk this nikka. :pacspit:" and flings you into the Sun. It applies to everyone and everything, 24/7/365.

Back in the day, I used to read a lot of Abraham Hicks, but their stuff became way too convoluted to me and I ended up finding Neville Goddard. Haven't switched up since, Neville is the GOAT. And truth be told, a lot of the misinformation comes from people who don't fully have a grasp on the knowledge and share it as if they do, which ends up creating even more confusion with people. But even then, I think it's impossible to know everything there is to know about manifestation because this whole universe in itself is a mystery. And true masters know that. They just go by what works consistently and share based off personal experience.

It's a lot more simple than it's been taught, but it challenges your entire viewpoint on reality and a lot of people aren't ready for that. It takes a lot of balls to basically reject your current reality and mentally live in a world you prefer to live in, while also using common sense while living in the physical.

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
It's simple.

Either nobody bothered to tell him, or he decided to not believe or invest in a negative self image that kept from from doing wtf he wanted to do.

"The secret" is a jumping off point for a lot of people in regards to natural law but it's commercialized, incomplete and has seemingly done more harm than good because they failed to address self concept.

I think this is the biggest thing with the whole manifestation thing. Or creating your own reality in general. All aspects of doubt hit you from literally everywhere to the point you feel you delusional for wanting what you want

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It's true. The biggest flaw with mainstream LOA stuff is that it tends to push "high vibrations" and "feeling happy" all the time, when that's not practical. Nor is it even true. You can manifest while being in the worst place of your life, because it's a law like how gravity is a law. It's always on. Gravity isn't like "You know what? fukk this nikka. :pacspit:" and flings you into the Sun. It applies to everyone and everything, 24/7/365.

Back in the day, I used to read a lot of Abraham Hicks, but their stuff became way too convoluted to me and I ended up finding Neville Goddard. Haven't switched up since, Neville is the GOAT. And truth be told, a lot of the misinformation comes from people who don't fully have a grasp on the knowledge and share it as if they do, which ends up creating even more confusion with people. But even then, I think it's impossible to know everything there is to know about manifestation because this whole universe in itself is a mystery. And true masters know that. They just go by what works consistently and share based off personal experience.

It's a lot more simple than it's been taught, but it challenges your entire viewpoint on reality and a lot of people aren't ready for that. It takes a lot of balls to basically reject your current reality and mentally live in a world you prefer to live in, while also using common sense while living in the physical.

Abaraham is abstract, but honestly essential and I'll tell you why later. But yes, people take her stuff 30 years of lingo she's used exclusively with her crowd and they twist it all up.

Then you have the Neville/Josephy Murphy crowd who have all the technique and still asking around about how to 'feel' different states because FEELING IS THE SECRET.

If you can get past the abstraction, Hick's material is centered around deliberarlty creating feelings/state, it's the only thing that matters in her work and people STILL miss it. Everything about 'spirit', god ect is SUBTLE.

Like you said, it's simple...but not 'easy', because human beings have been conditioned to endlessly complicate shyt with intellect.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Abaraham is abstract, but honestly essential and I'll tell you why later. But yes, people take her stuff 30 years of lingo she's used exclusively with her crowd and they twist it all up.

Then you have the Neville/Josephy Murphy crowd who have all the technique and still asking around about how to 'feel' different states because FEELING IS THE SECRET.

If you can get past the abstraction, Hick's material is centered around deliberarlty creating feelings/state, it's the only thing that matters in her work and people STILL miss it. Everything about 'spirit', god ect is SUBTLE.

Like you said, it's simple...but not 'easy', because human beings have been conditioned to endlessly complicate shyt with intellect.

It's true, and that's why looking back at Abraham now, I don't really feel like their core message is wrong. There's just so much unique terminology that you end up getting confused by it as a newcomer to the point that it becomes less about making sure you feel as best you can in a reasonable time frame and more about being on a "high flying disc". Even though the essence is the same.

I think a major thing is that as adults, we're sorta taught to disregard imagination, as if it's something only kids should be using. So when people start saying "imagination is reality and that's how you manifest", that's where the skepticism comes in. Or if you're open-minded and try to learn, there's a learning curve nobody really tells you about. That's why testing it is so important because someone can tell a person all of this, but unless they prove it to themselves, it's just a "theory" to them. There's no better success story than the one you created yourself.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Spider-Man-No-Way-Home-Doctor-Strange.jpg

have we learned nothing :ufdup:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
People are super fukking flaky these days. Also you could be a beacon for broken chicks b/c ur a good person. That can be exhausting. Get more social to build a larger network. It’ll help with loneliness and it’ll have the added bonus of meeting more women.

What are ur hobbies?
It’s hard to be social when it’s mostly cacs out here. I don’t want to hang with cacs.

Rn I got 3 chocolate breezys, tinder girls. When they leave me, I will officially quit searching and shyt. shyt is just old and taxing.