The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I mean hold on, breh might get lucky and manifest himself a Lulu. :ehh:
Lulu lmaooo and damn I need to cop FFX when I get paid on Thursday since I never beat it.
I want a brehette, she don’t have to be bad. I’m fine with a cutie

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's true, and that's why looking back at Abraham now, I don't really feel like their core message is wrong. There's just so much unique terminology that you end up getting confused by it as a newcomer to the point that it becomes less about making sure you feel as best you can in a reasonable time frame and more about being on a "high flying disc". Even though the essence is the same.

I think a major thing is that as adults, we're sorta taught to disregard imagination, as if it's something only kids should be using. So when people start saying "imagination is reality and that's how you manifest", that's where the skepticism comes in. Or if you're open-minded and try to learn, there's a learning curve nobody really tells you about. That's why testing it is so important because someone can tell a person all of this, but unless they prove it to themselves, it's just a "theory" to them. There's no better success story than the one you created yourself.
I actually thought imagining was the wrong way to go about it

Like with meditation.. I try to have a “blank” mindset because thats what I thought it was. Literally cutting your mind off (or trying to).

Honestly, I get tired of thinking, imagining good things, dwelling on shyt which is one reason I started drinking as much as I did. I inagine good things all the time but feel like its just that… imagination. So you all are saying I’m supposed to keep imagining and get to the point where I feel like its real?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
@Ezekiel 25:17
8-BB97-A7-B-9-DF9-4-F26-8871-0017-E609-F96-F.png
9880852-E-90-EF-431-D-BDFB-C2097-D13-A3-A4.png
Ro may be a fukk up and kinds of things. A liar, c00n and a fakkit he is not!
You should’ve just fukking stayed

Only reason she did that is because she’s had it done to her before and was trying to get a step up on you.

At least you could’ve made plans or some shyt.. or told her to come to your spot the next day

Looks like she came to his crib--so im confused on how he wanted to leave
:what:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
@Rozay Oro might be an awkward bredda but his threads are hilarious

:mjlol:

my man said spells
I have fukked some cute girls but that’s tinder and I got lucky. In the real world, nobody wants to dance with me at the club. nikkas telling me to approach when I’m nobody’s first pick. A girl will mess with me in secret but won’t let me claim her or take pics with her.

If a spell works, give me that chit! No AMS videos or the prayers I did as a teen did it for me.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I actually thought imagining was the wrong way to go about it

Like with meditation.. I try to have a “blank” mindset because thats what I thought it was. Literally cutting your mind off (or trying to).

Honestly, I get tired of thinking, imagining good things, dwelling on shyt which is one reason I started drinking as much as I did. I inagine good things all the time but feel like its just that… imagination. So you all are saying I’m supposed to keep imagining and get to the point where I feel like its real?

Basically, yeah. Imagination is "realer" than this reality we perceive with our own senses, because everything was once a thought. So if it can be imagined, it exists in some form. All you have to do is know what you want, step into the state of having it (whatever that might be) and let that be your new story from here on no matter what you see in front of you.

How you get to that state is up to you, that's why there's so many techniques like affirming, scripting and whatnot, they're just a method of feeling it real. But as long as you get to the feeling, that's what matters. You do whichever method works for you.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Looks like she came to his crib--so im confused on how he wanted to leave
:what:
I thought he said he was at her crib.

And unless she had kids (been there before) or he had to work early af, probably should’ve just did what she asked if he was really feeling her like that

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I’ve told the story of the tinder bytch I fukked all night. We pillow talk for a while and then i told her I want to leave. She says I can stay but I wanted to sleep in my bed. She was all like you gonna block me.

Nah I’m just gonna go to sleep. She gets up to walk me to the door. As she’s telling me how she wants to see me again. I get excited and become awkward and nervous.

She’s goes oh you’re still awkward...

Then I finally step out, and when I get home she has blocked or unmatched me lmao.
@FLYINHAWAIIAN this is not about the girl in the text screenshots. This is bout a bytch I fukked like a year or two ago.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Basically, yeah. Imagination is "realer" than this reality we perceive with our own senses, because everything was once a thought. So if it can be imagined, it exists in some form. All you have to do is know what you want, step into the state of having it (whatever that might be) and let that be your new story from here on no matter what you see in front of you.

How you get to that state is up to you, that's why there's so many techniques like affirming, scripting and whatnot, they're just a method of feeling it real. But as long as you get to the feeling, that's what matters. You do whichever method works for you.
So imagining while meditating was actually correct?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It's true, and that's why looking back at Abraham now, I don't really feel like their core message is wrong. There's just so much unique terminology that you end up getting confused by it as a newcomer to the point that it becomes less about making sure you feel as best you can in a reasonable time frame and more about being on a "high flying disc". Even though the essence is the same.

I think a major thing is that as adults, we're sorta taught to disregard imagination, as if it's something only kids should be using. So when people start saying "imagination is reality and that's how you manifest", that's where the skepticism comes in. Or if you're open-minded and try to learn, there's a learning curve nobody really tells you about. That's why testing it is so important because someone can tell a person all of this, but unless they prove it to themselves, it's just a "theory" to them. There's no better success story than the one you created yourself.

"Be childlike in the eyes of god"

To the intellect that sounds almost like a mocking statement when it's really a key...

And exactly @ the bold, this is why a lot of people like Neville because he's a bit more practical than encourages testing the law. You don't gotta neseccerily believe, just be curious enough to REALLY understand the basics and test it.