Idr who you are but put me on
I’m done bein goodie tooshoo just to be mistreated
I want more bytches
from quoting scriptures to requesting spells:hhh:

I pray it backfires :umad:
:umad:In Jesus name I pray

:banderas:amen

The devil don’t even want yo ass :umad:

I’m glad to see you down so bad after denying good word I gave u from scripture.:myman:

spells ain’t gon work for u.lil good boy ass probably sealed :unimpressed:

fukk rozay

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my opinion people over complicate the law of attraction. The formula is pretty simple.

In Habakkuk 2: 2-3 it says

2And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

When you write down your goals they need to be detailed and specific, and your attitude is the biggest factor that determines if you will achieve what you desire. When you start doubting that it will happen, or think you don’t deserve it to happen…it won’t happen. You have to train your mind to start living as if you have everything you want. It’s hard at first but it’s like dreaming while you are awake. If your goal is to have a Maybach but you drive a Toyota start imagining that you have a Maybach start being grateful for it. Think about ways you can make it happen. Does it mean getting a loan? Getting a second job? If you want something so badly you will find a way to make it happen.

An appointed time means your goal will come fruition when you are ready, and not because you want it right now.For example, if your goal is to get married, maybe there are things you need to work on in your life before that happens. It’s important to acknowledge that and put a plan in action to do that.
If your goal is to lose weight write a food diary for one day and make small goals of swapping out something high in calories for fruit, or start walking 10 minutes a day and gradually increase.

There is no magical formula to any of this, there are different methods however, in my opinion, the key things are always the same:

Write down what you want
Believe you deserve it
Believe it will happen
Be grateful for everything
Put your plan into action

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Desperate people playing around with some shyt they don't know about.

iu
I can't speak for op but I do know my shyt I have root workers in my family playa. My grandma (rip) taught me the juice growing up. She was from South Carolina with a 7th grade education.

I got hella stories of shyt Ive seen and heard fukking with roots. Healthy cats coming down with cancer and dying. People seeing demons etc

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Yall say what you want shyt be working. I get down with root working. I've taken care of all my enemies that way
The chicks over on that other forum be doing it too
For everything
But you know coli nikkas

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I can't speak for op but I do know my shyt I have root workers in my family playa. My grandma (rip) taught me the juice growing up. She was from South Carolina with a 7th grade education.

I got hella stories of shyt Ive seen and heard fukking with roots. Healthy cats coming down with cancer and dying. People seeing demons etc

I feel you, but a lot of people jump into that shyt without understanding the full implications. Anything you're doing to someone else you're doing to yourself, which is one of the main reasons some of this stuff is kept secret, because you can do harm with it.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
from quoting scriptures to requesting spells:hhh:

I pray it backfires :umad:
:umad:In Jesus name I pray

:banderas:amen

The devil don’t even want yo ass :umad:

I’m glad to see you down so bad after denying good word I gave u from scripture.:myman:

spells ain’t gon work for u.lil good boy ass probably sealed :unimpressed:

fukk rozay
The devil a nikka. I don’t fukk nikkas.
fukk Rozay

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Rozay is not mentally well and it’s clear from his posts
I guess my awkwardness but damn I put effort. These bytches ain’t perfect neither. I accept their flaws
this post scream simp energy

Bu bu but I accept their flaws:sadbron:

Bu bu but they not perfect either :to:

the natural energy u give off is probably woman repellent

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Rozay is not mentally well and it’s clear from his posts
this post scream simp energy

Bu bu but I accept their flaws:sadbron:

Bu bu but they not perfect either :to: