The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly… I’ve been trying to get into all this but either it’s not working or I’m doing something wrong

I know it’s not an overnight thing but ive been trying for months and no matter what I do it seems like shyt is never changing for me. It’s literally the same bullshyt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@Ezekiel 25:17
8-BB97-A7-B-9-DF9-4-F26-8871-0017-E609-F96-F.png
9880852-E-90-EF-431-D-BDFB-C2097-D13-A3-A4.png
Ro may be a fukk up and kinds of things. A liar, c00n and a fakkit he is not!
Negro you doing better than most :mjlol:

Just hit that chick up on IG (everyone has one) and ask her “why you block me ”

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Negro you doing better than most :mjlol:

Just hit that chick up on IG (everyone has one) and ask her “why you block me ”
they hoes. I want a boo.
I tried and can’t find the bytch. I have her address still. I thought of leaving her a letter. I should just move on.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
If you really need to summon the hoes that bad use Eros not a god damn ouija board
The idea of summoning a ho is terrifying :laff:
I just want a girl to actually want to be around me for my company too not just sex. I don’t want no supernatural extra shyt. If it takes a spell well fukk it. I have wasted my teens and early 20s trying to be adored.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Honestly… I’ve been trying to get into all this but either it’s not working or I’m doing something wrong

I know it’s not an overnight thing but ive been trying for months and no matter what I do it seems like shyt is never changing for me. It’s literally the same bullshyt

Elaborate.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Breh needs to elaborate on this for real

It's simple.

Either nobody bothered to tell him, or he decided to not believe or invest in a negative self image that kept from from doing wtf he wanted to do.

"The secret" is a jumping off point for a lot of people in regards to natural law but it's commercialized, incomplete and has seemingly done more harm than good because they failed to address self concept.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Elaborate.
Really don’t know how without giving too much detail.

Ive been a believer of energy for about 6 months. But things continue to happen that put me in a state of anger.

No matter how positive/nice i try to be

Trying to reflect what I want and it doesn’t feel as if it’s working. I did just read a couple bible verses though… it seemed to have helped ease my anger for now

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Who has experience with Law of Attraction?
I’m the black sheep of my family. I really have nothing.

-All these contacts and snapchat bytches but phone dry
-Bored of playing video games
-My rona quarantining will be done by Wednesday or Thursday depending how I’m feeling
-After I fell out with that fukk nikka, none of those other 4 friends text me
-Now I’m left with two solid friends but them nikkas live 40 mins away
-Despite having two bytches that fw me they ain’t local. One lives 40 mins away and another an hour away. Only got they # and not snap cause I know they hoes.
-Had a local decent lookin bytch that is married but was on my dikk heavy. Since I am Rozay Oro I eventually fukked that up.

I am desperate enough to try anything for a decent looking local bytch that fw me emotionally and mentally not just sex.

I want new friends. Yes I know I got to join bullshyt and have hobbies.

I just need a little help. I’m introverted and shy. Live in a cac town too.

Aight breh. At the risk of you completely tossing out this advice... I'll indulge anyway. :manny: Because there's a chance that someone who needs this will read it and actually puts this to good use.

First of all. Your concept of self is in the toilet, and proof of this is in how people are treating you. You're saying you get girls and smash them, but they don't want anything to do with you. You have falling outs with friends. And by your own words, "I’m the black sheep of my family. I really have nothing." and "I am desperate." Not to mention the vast amount of posts where you've shown desperation and too much focus on the opposite sex to where it's actually damaging. That's why these girls don't respond to you in the way that you want them to. YOU don't respond to yourself in the way that you should be responding, so naturally that's going to reflect the exact same thing in your external world. You don't believe in your own worthiness.

Your concept of self is always going to reflect what you see in your reality, because you're carrying yourself with you everywhere you go. Even if we completely ignored manifestation in all of this and took a more grounded approach, your thoughts are going to influence your behavior and habits. If you keep thinking something repeatedly, you're eventually going to believe it. So if you're out here thinking "Dawg I'm a piece of shyt, I don't get any bytches and everyone hates me", your behavior is eventually going to reflect that, your thought process is going to be in line with it, and even the way you have inner conversations in your mind are going to match those beliefs. And guess what? Now it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. And until you change those beliefs, you're going to keep getting what you've always been getting.

Think about the people who have what they want. So in your case, a loving and fulfilled relationship. Do you think they'd be feeling desperate and insecure about love, or are they completely stable in the fact that they know they're worthy, whole and complete and that their person loves them deeply? Manifestation is 100% an inner game, and it's a feeling game. If you felt worthy of love and respect, you wouldn't be doing the things you're doing. You'd be solidified in the fact that you're content doing your own thing and know fully that you're deserving of love and respect. And in turn, your outer world is once again going to reflect that. But that's not going to change overnight, you're going to have to completely become a new person by changing how you see things, and that may take time.

So how do you do it, you might ask? You do three things. And that's: 1) Know exactly what it is that you want, 2) Mentally live and feel as if you had your desire right now, and 3) Persist in that assumption until it's a concrete fact in your world. That's all it takes. Let's say you want to feel like a man who's loved and cherished by everybody. Well, how do you think it would feel being that individual? You'd probably be feeling confident, at ease, grateful, blessed, magnetic, etc. This is a state. It's not necessarily the thought that manifests, but the state that you occupy. That's why you could affirm "I am wealthy" 200 times a day and not manifest a single dollar. Belief isn't necessary, but entering a state is. That's also why you're receiving the treatment that you are, you're living in a state of everyone disrespecting you. And this new state has to be your new reality. You gotta live in that as much as you can, without stressing or forcing yourself. The goal is for it to eventually feel natural, as if it would've happened anyway.

When dwelling in a new state, you're not going to believe in it at first, and that's perfectly normal. Treat it like when you buy new shoes: you're aware that they're new shoes and you feel that these shoes are sort of "foreign" to you, but the more that you wear them, the more natural they feel. Eventually, those "new shoes" just become your usual shoes and you don't even think about it anymore. That's where persistence is necessary. An easier way is to fall asleep every night in the feeling of what you'd be feeling if you had what you wanted. Or meditate and get into that "zone" and feel it real. By feeling it real, it's not necessarily an emotional thing, but moreso by feeling it via your five senses. Imagine touching, smelling, tasting, hearing and seeing your desire in first person. It doesn't have to be all five senses, use what works best for you. And during the time while you're awake, you think thoughts in line with who you are now, no more thinking about the old story. A mental diet. That includes having mental conversations that are directed towards what you want and less about having imaginary arguments with people. You have to completely become a new person now. It might not be easy some days, so remember to be aware of that because you're human and shyt happens sometimes, but you have to be in this new place a good majority of the time. Then things will start changing, which will show you that this is working, and that'll solidify your assumptions even more until it's a confirmed fact in your life.

I think that's everything more or less to get you started, but basically, you have to change your mentality before life starts opening up to you. YOU have to be the one to make a difference internally before differences start showing up outwardly. Your world is 100% a mirror of what you've got going on inside of you. You don't look at a mirror and expect the mirror to smile, right? You have to smile, and then the mirror will smile back at you. No matter what you try to do to circumvent inner work, it's always going to come down to you. There's no one to change but self.