The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You can start by having some self confidence. I've never seen anyone bag a broad by saying "I'm short and won't ever be rich" but I've seen hell rell looking nikkas bag broads like it was nothing bc they had confidence. Sure it sounds corny but its the truth
Confidence gets me in the door but they eventually leave

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’ve told the story of the tinder bytch I fukked all night. We pillow talk for a while and then i told her I want to leave. She says I can stay but I wanted to sleep in my bed. She was all like you gonna block me.

Nah I’m just gonna go to sleep. She gets up to walk me to the door. As she’s telling me how she wants to see me again. I get excited and become awkward and nervous.

She’s goes oh you’re still awkward...

Then I finally step out, and when I get home she has blocked or unmatched me lmao.

Yall fukk nikkas don’t know shyt. This a bat call to the nikkas who practice that shyt. Clearly being myself is not the wave. I just get rejected and used. Dates, hook ups, they all eventually stop fukking with me.

fukk all you nikkas

edit:
Let me post screenshot of texts in a second
You should’ve just fukking stayed

Only reason she did that is because she’s had it done to her before and was trying to get a step up on you.

At least you could’ve made plans or some shyt.. or told her to come to your spot the next day

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You should’ve just fukking stayed

Only reason she did that is because she’s had it done to her before and was trying to get a step up on you.

At least you could’ve made plans or some shyt.. or told her to come to your spot the next day
I can’t go back in time

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
@Ezekiel 25:17
8-BB97-A7-B-9-DF9-4-F26-8871-0017-E609-F96-F.png
9880852-E-90-EF-431-D-BDFB-C2097-D13-A3-A4.png
Ro may be a fukk up and kinds of things. A liar, c00n and a fakkit he is not!

Yeah no offense, but I still don't believe this. No need to prove yourself further though.

As I said prior, I've never heard of a man that gets attention from women complain like you do. fukking usually leads to relationships.

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
My best friend in high school was 5’6 and was fukking more bytches than me. He smashed chicks I lowkey wanted to smash but couldn’t. He was also smashing the same girl as my 6’3 homie who played on the team. After high school he kept knocking them off and every time I came over his crib he had a new bytch there that was attractive. This isn’t a cope or some made up shyt, it’s a true story. He wasn’t a pretty boy like me, didn’t rock expensive ass clothes like I do but he was bagging more bytches than me and even bytches that would turn me down in high school. This shyt is not about height out here

Breh needs to elaborate on this for real

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Yeah no offense, but I still don't believe this. No need to prove yourself further though.

As I said prior, I've never heard of a man that gets attention from women complain like you do. fukking usually leads to relationships.
Then fukk off

Edub

Veteran
Daps
A lot of y’all are lost in here…..thinkin man made witchcraft has any real power or effect in a world/existence that you were simply invited to and had no responsibility for arriving nor fully understand….. many of y’all don’t know God or understand his power…..Good luck wit y’all witchcraft :unimpressed: