The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yall say what you want shyt be working. I get down with root working. I've taken care of all my enemies that way

Desperate people playing around with some shyt they don't know about.

iu

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
No offense, but I honestly don't believe you got women breh. I don't know any man that gets female attention that acts like you. If a woman fukks you, she's bound to catch feelings and want a relationship. Women ain't fukking dudes who they can't see themselves with.

Can you post pictures of the women you with so we can at least have some legitimacy?
I’ve told the story of the tinder bytch I fukked all night. We pillow talk for a while and then i told her I want to leave. She says I can stay but I wanted to sleep in my bed. She was all like you gonna block me.

Nah I’m just gonna go to sleep. She gets up to walk me to the door. As she’s telling me how she wants to see me again. I get excited and become awkward and nervous.

She’s goes oh you’re still awkward...

Then I finally step out, and when I get home she has blocked or unmatched me lmao.

Yall fukk nikkas don’t know shyt. This a bat call to the nikkas who practice that shyt. Clearly being myself is not the wave. I just get rejected and used. Dates, hook ups, they all eventually stop fukking with me.

fukk all you nikkas

edit:
Let me post screenshot of texts in a second

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Niggz crack me up cats believe in God that they have never seen but don't believe a nikka can cast spells

This reminded me of something an old rasta pointed out to me bout the Bible story how when Moses turned his rod into a snake, it was God, but when the Pharaohs sorcerers did the same thing it was witchcraft

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Who said it was approaching that was my issue?
It’s them staying and being infatuated with me, they don’t. It don’t matter how good the sex is, how funny I am, how affectionate I am. They don’t want me long term.
That shyt hurts so bad.
did you find out why?
I wouldn't expect a 100% truthful response but sometimes you can read between the lines

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
did you find out why?
I wouldn't expect a 100% truthful response but sometimes you can read between the lines
One couldn’t handle I’m an awkward nikka when she’s a nerdy brehette herself, the audacity!

One would be down for whatever in secret but if we in public I can’t hold her or nothing. I guess she thinks she can do better.

As for the other bytches, idk. I’m not annoying or anything. It does make me feel less of a man. Everybody got girls and shyt even kids. Ro just got the coli, YouTube and Spotify. I’m fighting back tears as I type this :laff:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I’m short. I don’t think I’ll ever be rich. I need something else.
You can start by having some self confidence. I've never seen anyone bag a broad by saying "I'm short and won't ever be rich" but I've seen hell rell looking nikkas bag broads like it was nothing bc they had confidence. Sure it sounds corny but its the truth