The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Clubs are played out. They require 10/10 effort.

He should definitely start cold approaching

Cold approaching is the best way :myman:
Anyone else think the girls who use Bumble are less attractive than the girls who use Tinder? When I first downloaded it I was swiping through for a minute without seeing any baddies, it's definitely a different demo.

The algorithm shows the bad chicks to the popular guys. When you sign up it'll throw you to the front of most decks. If a lot of chicks left swipe you, It'll assume you're ugly gang and show you chicks at your level :lolbron:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else think the girls who use Bumble are less attractive than the girls who use Tinder? When I first downloaded it I was swiping through for a minute without seeing any baddies, it's definitely a different demo.

Nah. Better quality. Just more bougie and less diversity.

If you got high-quality photos (travel, confident, adventurous) you’ll eat. If you’re a Ivy Coli breh, you’ll eat.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I keep telling my lil coli brehs y’all gotta get in the field. But y’all don’t like to listen. Being in the field will get y’all confidence up too. Y’all nikkas be disappointing me with these threads smh

For reals.

Niccas trying to go fishing to eat, fucc that. I go to the damn Fish Market and pick the ones that fresh, clean, and boneless.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Get some better photos and send more interesting messages. :yeshrug:

asking them out sooner than later, doesn’t hurt either.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was starting to get into the field before Covid changed the game :mjcry:. 2 hours back on dating apps and I deleted them shyts:yeshrug:. Wish I could be back in these college parties and shyt but I’ll just have to wait.

The field don’t mean the club or the parties. It just mean talking to women in real life. For example, I was at mellow mushroom yesterday with my homeboy from out of town at the bar. A chick came up and she to the bar and she couldn’t flag the bartender down. I was like you gotta be aggressive shorty. Then she said I know, but I’m a bartender so I don’t wanna be disrespectful. Oh so where you bartend at:takedat: Then she say nowhere cause she just moved here, blah blah blah. Told her put her number in my phone, she got her drink and went back outside to her homegirl. Gonna text her next week when I get some time for the first time and it’s gon be some shyt like, “I bet Fit you perfectly” she will probably say some shyt like what you mean? Then I’m likely gonna end up smashing. I can’t do that internet shyt

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I keep telling my lil coli brehs y’all gotta get in the field. But y’all don’t like to listen. Being in the field will get y’all confidence up too. Y’all nikkas be disappointing me with these threads smh

For reals.

Niccas trying to go fishing to eat, fucc that. I go to the damn Fish Market and pick the ones that fresh, clean, and boneless.

Can y'all elaborate on this more? I struggle bad with cold approaching. I'm guessing you go out running errands and if you see a bad broad you approach? Messing with broads I work with is way more my comfort zone.

I think I need to change my mentality to where I'm better than these hoes.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
The field don’t mean the club or the parties. It just mean talking to women in real life. For example, I was at mellow mushroom yesterday with my homeboy from out of town at the bar. A chick came up and she to the bar and she couldn’t flag the bartender down. I was like you gotta be aggressive shorty. Then she said I know, but I’m a bartender so I don’t wanna be disrespectful. Oh so where you bartend at:takedat: Then she say nowhere cause she just moved here, blah blah blah. Told her put her number in my phone, she got her drink and went back outside to her homegirl. Gonna text her next week when I get some time for the first time and it’s gon be some shyt like, “I bet Fit you perfectly” she will probably say some shyt like what you mean? Then I’m likely gonna end up smashing. I can’t do that internet shyt
Yeah I understand that. I’m not 21 yet so before LA closed shyt down again I’d just hit the strip and get at women. I’d rather find girls in person than on these dating apps. Some even assume I already have various hoes cuz I’m light skin and got green eyes, it’s a blessing and a curse:yeshrug:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can y'all elaborate on this more? I struggle bad with cold approaching. I'm guessing you go out running errands and if you see a bad broad you approach? Messing with broads I work with is way more my comfort zone.

It’s not rocket science but it’s an art to it. Every women I see that looks good I don’t try to talk to. Sometimes In an elevator with a bad bytch and I be like damn she bad, and don’t say shyt. sometimes I have a whole conversation with a women and know I can pull her and be like alright. You can tell when a bytch expecting you to close the deal too lol. You don’t got to holla at every female every time. Sometimes you know you might see them again. But sometimes you be like shyt, I gotta get at shorty now cause i ain’t gon see her. Then sometimes a night just be on hunt mode and I’m going for the kill all day. Just depend on how you feel in the moment.

But for the sake of building your confidence and getting to the point where getting at a women is nothing, you need to start approaching women for sport. I can’t tell you how to talk to women. You gotta have awareness and know how to read people and personalities. But never be afraid to talk shyt. I be talking shyt to these hoes. Either that or I be direct on some, you spending the night with me tonight? They probably gonna be like I just met you. But it’s HOW they say it that gon let you know what it is. I make my intentions known from jump street. All these hoes know I’m trying to fukk. But you can’t come at every women super direct from jump. Some you can. Just get in the field and get experience.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

It’s like this...(no offense) your mindset needs to be fucc your “comfort zone” -
you need to figure out to read a woman’s “comfort zone”, to see when she might be
cool to being hollered at. When you see one who seems like that and she look aight,
that’s who you go get.

For example, I can go in Da Club/Bar and do one lap and see which broads in there is
looking for some action. Then I can move accordingly.

It’s a lot of intricacies with this chit, but it’s an art AND a science at the same time.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Whatever you do, don’t extend the 24 HR period.

You will look crazy.

The thing with bumble joints, you just gotta look / post sophisticated photos and add your job (preferably finance, management consultant, analyst, etc.)

A lot of those hoes are Ivy League / bougie. So play the game. Unless you went to an ivy.
Damn. Idk that, nikka I don’t have degree lmaoooo. Oh fukk.