The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Is their hope?

I eventually fukk shyt up with every bytch if it isn’t tinder and now I’m a damn loner again. No one really likes me or reaches out to me.

The only thing keeping me alive is the hope one day things can change, 9% retirement pension from work that is also matched per paycheck and their life policy that gives my mom bank if I die.

Even if I do commit that I rather wait years first to leave my mom good money from my 401k too not just the life shyt.

I have a couple recommendations:
First, try to become the version of yourself that you would be proud of. This has nothing to do with other people, this is all about you. This should lead to better self esteem and a more positive self image.
Better self esteem should help with the relationships you decide to be a part of.
Secondly, really search yourself and decide what you 'think' will make you happy. Then pursue those things.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You doing ok bro you the last one standing your contemporaries are spending xmas in the bushes you not lame as them
Lmao kris asked for it making all them beef threads and tagging. fukk my coli status I’m talking bout irl

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Is their hope?

I eventually fukk shyt up with every bytch if it isn’t tinder and now I’m a damn loner again. No one really likes me or reaches out to me.

The only thing keeping me alive is the hope one day things can change, 9% retirement pension from work that is also matched per paycheck and their life policy that gives my mom bank if I die.

Even if I do commit that I rather wait years first to leave my mom good money from my 401k too not just the life shyt.
Seek salvation in Yahusha(Jesus). If you aren’t cripple, then you aren’t lame.

1 John 2 verse15-18
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I have a couple recommendations:
First, try to become the version of yourself that you would be proud of. This has nothing to do with other people, this is all about you. This should lead to better self esteem and a more positive self image.
Better self esteem should help with the relationships you decide to be a part of.
Secondly, really search yourself and decide what you 'think' will make you happy. Then pursue those things.
I’ll get a gym membership as soon as I get off work today.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
It's crazy how a grown man that's damn near 30 is talking like this
nikka make it sound like a got family of my own or one of those brehs still chasing their dreams. I just want basic shyt everyone pursuits for happiness.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
You right but I been asking nikkas for ages and the only good advice I have gotten is on switching my diet
You get good advice all the time. The problem is, you never fukking listen to it. Just like with Reggie. I don't know why dudes even still bother since you make the same woe is me threads every couple of days. Always some excuse why you couldn't do something someone suggested, or you're going to do something, but after some bullshyt excuse, and that never actually pans out.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You get good advice all the time. The problem is, you never fukking listen to it. Just like with Reggie. I don't know why dudes even still bother since you make the same woe is me threads every couple of days. Always some excuse why you couldn't do something someone suggested, or you're going to do something, but after some bullshyt excuse, and that never actually pans out.
I still can’t afford a therapist at the moment.
I did note the good advice on I.T. certs.
As far as the gym I’m have to pay extra for a trainer to be spotted and given a plan.

Other than that idk why you hating. This a new inquiry I’m asking y’all pin head ass nikkas.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Smart dumb nikka babble. As long as the 2 year contestability period has expired all life insurance carriers in the US have to payout death proceeds for suicides. :francis:
Breh, he is talking suicide and I don't think he has even kept a job for longer than that(2 years), the ink on his employers life insurance is still wet. . Plus he is posting evidence or wanting to commit suicide online , which is documented.

an insurance company going to deny this shyt.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Stop putting so much of your self worth into whether or not you always have a female around you

It gets easier as you learn to focus on yourself more imo

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You're a grown man who throws pity parties online, makes women the center of his existence, and who is worried about being perceived as a "lame." You are what you are. You're not alone because you're a "lame." You're alone because you're an unmotivated, lazy loser that wants to enter the kingdom of heaven without dying to get there first. Nature often takes its' course, but as a free thinking, able bodied human being, you also have a choice. You made yours. Get over it.