The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Is their hope?

I eventually fukk shyt up with every bytch if it isn’t tinder and now I’m a damn loner again. No one really likes me or reaches out to me.

The only thing keeping me alive is the hope one day things can change, 9% retirement pension from work that is also matched per paycheck and their life policy that gives my mom bank if I die.

Even if I do commit that I rather wait years first to leave my mom good money from my 401k too not just the life shyt.

Stop making women the bane of your existence, my brother. I found happinesses when I mostly put myself first. You see, you are stressing over tinder when most people fake it on dating apps. You are overthinking it and using an unnatural process to seek something that might not exist on tinder.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is their hope?

I eventually fukk shyt up with every bytch if it isn’t tinder and now I’m a damn loner again. No one really likes me or reaches out to me.

The only thing keeping me alive is the hope one day things can change, 9% retirement pension from work that is also matched per paycheck and their life policy that gives my mom bank if I die.

Even if I do commit that I rather wait years first to leave my mom good money from my 401k too not just the life shyt.

Get a better skill and make bank then travel outside the western anglosphere.

All this need for approval and validation from insecure narcissists who want to make you feel how they feel will dissipate.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Get a better skill and make bank then travel outside the western anglosphere.

All this need for approval and validation from insecure narcissists who want to make you feel how they feel will dissipate.
I guess I’ll do coding, graphic design and composition.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
You doing ok bro you the last one standing your contemporaries are spending xmas in the bushes you not lame as them