The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
you have the patience of an autistic toddler.

you barely even have had your current job for a couple months tops

change don't happen overnight.
Life continues when my shift is over. This is actually a job that has stability and don’t come with fukkery and temptation. Ain’t no shawties here. Just fat white hoes.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My advice is to find something you’re pasinate about and get you emotional and pursue it. Some people are lame in some parts of life while at the same time they’re masters and respected in their field. An athlete is a good example. He could be very good in his field dominating everyone and earning respect from his peers but outside of that field he’s probably a lame when it comes to women or in social circles. Does he care? Nope

Daps
I’m just so quiet, shy and anxious by default. I’ve tried to change this for years. I take so long to warm up. Can make bytches laugh but I still stumble. I’m guessing a therapist could help but I have gotten so discouraged when shyt don’t go my way. Nobody wants to hang out unless it’s just to smoke or bullshyt like that.
No cap… sounds like you were like me when I was in my teens and even early 20s. You honestly gotta put yourself out there. I read a lot of books as well… “as a man thinketh” and numerous others. I became a teacher and I hated being in front of ppl but you get used to it. Finding ppl you connect with works the best. If you’re into anime, connect with some anime folks, connect with older folks…a lot of OGs are usually willing to take you under their wing because they want seem wise

i think it comes down to finding a good supportive group of friends. If you’re quiet get a talkative friends cuz they never listen anyway

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Breh just go see a therapist. Get put on antidepressants and find a purpose in life. Nobody knows who you are so who cares if you’re a lame that gets no bytches (:umad:). Travel, lift, go watch sports, go play sports, read, something but you don’t give af about what people are telling you to do. A lot of brehs already gave you good advice. It sounds like you just wanna moan and mope around.

You sounded like a straight up miserable fakkit in that thread about your old homeboy. You need to do you and eventually people will take interest in you bc right now you projecting nothing but negativity and you probably ain’t handsome enough (:dame:) for bytches to ignore that
That nikka was hittin me with a dumbass “joke” question. Don’t talk shyt if you can’t handle a clap back. fukk him regardless, nikka has said worse shyt to me and I took it on the chin. He want to be a sensitive thug, that ain’t my issue.

I can only change my hair style and clothes. Can’t do shyt bout my face if I’m average or below average. Oh well. I attract decent looking women when I do. Just not good at keeping the attraction I guess.

It’s not what people think, it’s how I feel.
Loner shyt ain’t the wave in your 20’s. I don’t want to smoke nor drink alone anymore. So I have to sit with these emotions and thoughts.

I been telling y’all nikkas i can’t afford a therapist til January.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I still can’t afford a therapist at the moment.
I did note the good advice on I.T. certs.
As far as the gym I’m have to pay extra for a trainer to be spotted and given a plan.

Other than that idk why you hating. This a new inquiry I’m asking y’all pin head ass nikkas.

Have you thought about the military route? It will give you a good boost career wise, but that's ONLY if you put forth the effort

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
That nikka was hittin me with a dumbass “joke” question. Don’t talk shyt if you can’t handle a clap back. fukk him regardless, nikka has said worse shyt to me and I took it on the chin. He want to be a sensitive thug, that ain’t my issue.

I can only change my hair style and clothes. Can’t do shyt bout my face if I’m average or below average. Oh well. I attract decent looking women when I do. Just not good at keeping the attraction I guess.

It’s not what people think, it’s how I feel.
Loner shyt ain’t the wave in your 20’s. I don’t want to smoke nor drink alone anymore. So I have to sit with these emotions and thoughts.

I been telling y’all nikkas i can’t afford a therapist til January.
Good shyt cutting off the cancer regarding ole buddy. You might as well be alone then have “friends” like him around. You gotta get out there and do community service, rec leagues, volunteer work, something to be social, bars, clubs, events. Talk to nikkas at the gym asking advice on working out. Maybe they’ll hang out with you.

If you already get bytches then you’re good. Nothing wrong with tightening up the physique to get even more or better quality ones. You’ll work on the social skills the more you chat them up. Somebody out there will find you interesting enough to stay around.

Never smoke or drink alone breh. Dead that as well until you get a group. As for being a loner, nobody out there is born to be in a pack. Once you’re comfortable enough by yourself you’ll realize that super social shyt don’t mean nothing. Worry about yourself and then worry about finding a social circle to thrive in. Right now, nobody will want you around because of how you are projecting yourself.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
No cap… sounds like you were like me when I was in my teens and even early 20s. You honestly gotta put yourself out there. I read a lot of books as well… “as a man thinketh” and numerous others. I became a teacher and I hated being in front of ppl but you get used to it. Finding ppl you connect with works the best. If you’re into anime, connect with some anime folks, connect with older folks…a lot of OGs are usually willing to take you under their wing because they want seem wise

i think it comes down to finding a good supportive group of friends. If you’re quiet get a talkative friends cuz they never listen anyway
It’s hard because I can end up awkward and folks usually can be a$$holes bout it. They love my jokes but once a nikka stumbles the energy different. Makes me want to close up but then the loneliness takes a toll.

I’m not big on anime.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Good shyt cutting off the cancer regarding ole buddy. You might as well be alone then have “friends” like him around. You gotta get out there and do community service, rec leagues, volunteer work, something to be social, bars, clubs, events. Talk to nikkas at the gym asking advice on working out. Maybe they’ll hang out with you.

If you already get bytches then you’re good. Nothing wrong with tightening up the physique to get even more or better quality ones. You’ll work on the social skills the more you chat them up. Somebody out there will find you interesting enough to stay around.

Never smoke or drink alone breh. Dead that as well until you get a group. As for being a loner, nobody out there is born to be in a pack. Once you’re comfortable enough by yourself you’ll realize that super social shyt don’t mean nothing. Worry about yourself and then worry about finding a social circle to thrive in. Right now, nobody will want you around because of how you are projecting yourself.
Frfr. My group be smoking but they ain’t got jobs like me that will require to stay clean in the long run. I can only think of two that I could occasionally chill with outside of that. You see how the fall out screw me over. I’m not bout lingering around a hatin ass hot head nikka nor be the nikka who sober with everybody puffin.

Bet I’ll try to vounteer and shyt.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Frfr. My group be smoking but they ain’t got jobs like me that will require to stay clean in the long run. I can only think of two that I could occasionally chill with outside of that. You see how the fall out screw me over. I’m not bout lingering around a hatin ass hot head nikka nor be the nikka who sober with everybody puffin.

Bet I’ll try to vounteer and shyt.
Bum nikkas ain’t gonna be about shyt fr fr. If you trying to improve your life it ain’t gonna be with jobless clowns and fake tough guys. If they falling out over you defending yourself then they was never the homies

Volunteering and gym membership :ufdup:

Gym ain’t always about getting swole. It’s a form of therapy and self improvement as well.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Bum nikkas ain’t gonna be about shyt fr fr. If you trying to improve your life it ain’t gonna be with jobless clowns and fake tough guys. If they falling out over you defending yourself then they was never the homies

Volunteering and gym membership :ufdup:

Gym ain’t always about getting swole. It’s a form of therapy and self improvement as well.
They not jobless lol. Yeah breh trippin way too hard over that. Them nikkas cool but it is what it is.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I have a couple recommendations:
First, try to become the version of yourself that you would be proud of. This has nothing to do with other people, this is all about you. This should lead to better self esteem and a more positive self image.
Better self esteem should help with the relationships you decide to be a part of.
Secondly, really search yourself and decide what you 'think' will make you happy. Then pursue those things.

This is really good advice.

I would take it further and tell OP to imagine that he was someone else. Looking at himself doesn't work because the voice is too negative, so try being a complete stranger. You normally try to present the best version of yourself around people you don't know, so maybe he could approach it that way. A complete stranger would be impressed by someone taking care of themselves.