The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Daps
Sounds like you have trouble relating socially. Someone said you need to be comfortable being alone. I don’t agree entirely with that but it sounds like you need to work on being comfortable around ppl. Just gotta work on your social skills—coach, volunteering, join a group or organization and get off the Internet especially if it isn’t solution oriented

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You're a grown man who throws pity parties online, makes women the center of his existence, and who is worried about being perceived as a "lame." You are what you are. You're not alone because you're a "lame." You're alone because you're an unmotivated, lazy loser that wants to enter the kingdom of heaven without dying to get there first. Nature often takes its' course, but as a free thinking, able bodied human being, you also have a choice. You made yours. Get over it.
:laff:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I told you in the other thread to go play some ball:yeshrug:. You sound like you don't have any hobbies and thus spend your time wallowing in your sorrows. Go find something(othet than women) and spend less time posting. There's a whole world out their to experience, so go experience it.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You're a grown man who throws pity parties online, makes women the center of his existence, and who is worried about being perceived as a "lame." You are what you are. You're not alone because you're a "lame." You're alone because you're an unmotivated, lazy loser that wants to enter the kingdom of heaven without dying to get there first. Nature often takes its' course, but as a free thinking, able bodied human being, you also have a choice. You made yours. Get over it.
I’m not worried of being perceived as lame. I’m not even talking about an afterlife. What choice did I make? I have a decent job and I’m trying but shyt just don’t go my way. I’m obviously trying to do something different for different results but idk how

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you have trouble relating socially. Someone said you need to be comfortable being alone. I don’t agree entirely with that but it sounds like you need to work on being comfortable around ppl. Just gotta work on your social skills—coach, volunteering, join a group or organization and get off the Internet especially if it isn’t solution oriented
I’m just so quiet, shy and anxious by default. I’ve tried to change this for years. I take so long to warm up. Can make bytches laugh but I still stumble. I’m guessing a therapist could help but I have gotten so discouraged when shyt don’t go my way. Nobody wants to hang out unless it’s just to smoke or bullshyt like that.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I told you in the other thread to go play some ball:yeshrug:. You sound like you don't have any hobbies and thus spend your time wallowing in your sorrows. Go find something(othet than women) and spend less time posting. There's a whole world out their to experience, so go experience it.
Easy for you to say. I’m not as outgoing as most of y’all. I’m trying to be better and more optimistic but shyt just wears me down. I don’t feel like I can fully trust nor be open to new people.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not worried of being perceived as lame. I’m not even talking about an afterlife. What choice did I make? I have a decent job and I’m trying but shyt just don’t go my way. I’m obviously trying to do something different for different results but idk how
you have the patience of an autistic toddler.

you barely even have had your current job for a couple months tops

change don't happen overnight.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Easy for you to say. I’m not as outgoing as most of y’all. I’m trying to be better and more optimistic but shyt just wears me down. I don’t feel like I can fully trust nor be open to new people.
Breh just go see a therapist. Get put on antidepressants and find a purpose in life. Nobody knows who you are so who cares if you’re a lame that gets no bytches (:umad:). Travel, lift, go watch sports, go play sports, read, something but you don’t give af about what people are telling you to do. A lot of brehs already gave you good advice. It sounds like you just wanna moan and mope around.

You sounded like a straight up miserable fakkit in that thread about your old homeboy. You need to do you and eventually people will take interest in you bc right now you projecting nothing but negativity and you probably ain’t handsome enough (:dame:) for bytches to ignore that

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Is their hope?

I eventually fukk shyt up with every bytch if it isn’t tinder and now I’m a damn loner again. No one really likes me or reaches out to me.

The only thing keeping me alive is the hope one day things can change, 9% retirement pension from work that is also matched per paycheck and their life policy that gives my mom bank if I die.

Even if I do commit that I rather wait years first to leave my mom good money from my 401k too not just the life shyt.

nope there is no hope give up now.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
It’s cold as shyt :russ::gucci:.
Give me suggestions of hobbies I can pursuit that will give me more friends that are chill.