The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Don’t pretend like the church ain’t full of thots and sissies. I respect the word and have prayed for years. Tried to do shyt with good intentions. Ain’t no shawty by my side, ain’t no shawty in my ride. Every other dikkhead got a shawty. They ain’t reading the Bible.
u still missing it.
Aint no helping u.
U gon keep complaining and Ima be in every thread like :umad: cuz u ain’t following instructions

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
How does one improve but internally? Be more charming, funny, social, confident, etc.

The things money can’t buy

The same way I told you 3 years ago...

You? You can't. :francis:

Because you're not yet the type of man who commands respect from women.

Because you haven't yet taken the first step towards achieving what women desire and respect in a man...

Which is decisiveness.

Because you're still on the coli asking how you can jump to the end w/o putting in work.

There is no way.

Decisiveness comes from confidence.

Confidence comes from experience.

Experience comes from making mistakes.

And making mistakes comes from taking risks.

So go outside breh. Do some "fukk it" shyt. Have a story to tell. Learn from your mistakes and get better at shyt.

By the time 2K24 comes out, you can have this in the bag.

:ufdup:

Edit: It's worth mentioning that you should do something risky not something illegal.

Do you practice making music?
Do you practice story telling?
Do you practice comedy?
Or do you think the people who are good at these things just woke up and found themselves good at it? Because I can promise you, they didn't.

All of those things are bait for women.
More to the point, being proficient at any / all of those things will make you confident in yourself.
Which is the ultimate bait for women.

You can't just sit in a room and wish you were good at shyt. If you want to be good at something, you have to work at it, like anything in this world.

But again, that's a choice.
You need to choose who you want to be, then go make it happen.

:yeshrug:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Therapy man. The demons you carry with you spill into all your interpersonal relationships. Women can sense that shyt from a mile away, so you always walk into a relationship with a chip on your shoulder that you don't even realize you had. You don't want to get hurt so you put a spiked fence around you so no one can even bother to get close.
Damn

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Is their hope?

I eventually fukk shyt up with every bytch if it isn’t tinder and now I’m a damn loner again. No one really likes me or reaches out to me.

The only thing keeping me alive is the hope one day things can change, 9% retirement pension from work that is also matched per paycheck and their life policy that gives my mom bank if I die.

Even if I do commit that I rather wait years first to leave my mom good money from my 401k too not just the life shyt.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
survey says

camron-nope.gif

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Start learning how to be comfortable by yourself. Having people (that aren't your immediately family) in it are simply a bonus and should only be there to supplement your already awesome life.

For instance, I always wake up and feel fresh and know I'm going to take over the world, save babies and be adored by every single ladies (even if it's far from the truth, my esteem is high and as long as what I believe doesn't harm any one else, I'll continue to feel emboldened by it).

And for somebody to want to be a part of my journey will just have to sit in the passenger seat while I helm this existential spaceship traverse the galaxy on some Star Lord shiit.

Be the best in the west, the beast and masterpiece of the east. The Mouf of the souf... because this is essentially how you go forth in the north.

So take charge of your life and control your destiny and not always feel compelled to have a partner in life. Control what you can and work on yourself. You still young bullin' so focus on number one and always build your character, show off your strengths and keep your weaknesses in check (know what you're capable of and exploit them to your life's advantage).

You were brought into this world for a reason. Now go kill it, do what you can today and seize the moment.

We're all champions. You just gotta believe it.

And that's what separates the men from the mice... the pits from the poodles...

The captains from the crunches.

So I'm just gonna ask you this... What means the world to you?

Good luck on your journey my brotha.

Take heed, god speed until you complete the deed... and soon you'll be freed.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Best advice is be who you are, be true to yourself. Worrying about how others see you is beta as fukk. Enjoy life on your terms. You're looking for acceptance and validation from others which absolutely means nothing has no currency. Women gravitate towards men who are secure with themselves.... They know who the "try-hards" are and who are not.

Full disclosure, I would consider myself a lame and I don't fit the typical mold of your average breh. I like anime, table top games, and such. I never had a problem getting women. I don't pretend to be something I am not.

Its your life breh, it appears you have a good job. Most people would kill their own kin just for that.