2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
nikka a Christian and refuse to apply the free game that’s in the Bible

don’t help this man
He spiritual.
The Bible is enough help and he can’t follow simple damn instructions from God

None of us could possibly help him
Bible say a righteous woman is as rare as rubies. It don’t say do A and B and you get C.

Instead I got watch all these YouTube nikkas to not make the same simp mistakes and etc. The thread is just a question. I know one of y’all got to be in a decent relationship.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Complicated. Give & take. Since we're talking stable it can be rewarding and comfortable but it's still a lot. The grass is always greener. The right woman can make you better, wrong one can break you. The relationship can be stable with either case. Just depends on both mindsets and personality. It's always better when you're capable of leading and she's reasonable and easy to lead. Even a stable relationship can be both jail and paradise simultaneously.
How does one improve but internally? Be more charming, funny, social, confident, etc.

The things money can’t buy

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Bible say a righteous woman is as rare as rubies. It don’t say do A and B and you get C.

Instead I got watch all these YouTube nikkas to not make the same simp mistakes and etc. The thread is just a question. I know one of y’all got to be in a decent relationship.
again

THE ANSWERS ARE IN THE BIBLE

It teaches u how to find a woman to marry

Ya know a virtuous woman
I know you read that much

stop playing and read it
Nothing will help u but that
U refuse the word tho

so u will continue to bump your head
God made your way
And u refuse the way he want
So continue down your path bumping your head rozay

it’s that fukkin simple.if u chosen by God u ain’t gon have every way to find certain stuff in life

Follow the word dikkhead

aight

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Instead I got watch all these YouTube nikkas to not make the same simp mistakes and etc.

You telling me you HAVE to watch those YouTube videos just to have self respect for yourself? Ion know what’s so hard about simply loving yourself.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
again

THE ANSWERS ARE IN THE BIBLE

It teaches u how to find a woman to marry

Ya know a virtuous woman
I know you read that much

stop playing and read it
Nothing will help u but that
U refuse the word tho

so u will continue to bump your head
God made your way
And u refuse the way he want
So continue down your path bumping your head rozay

it’s that fukkin simple.if u chosen by God u ain’t gon have every way to find certain stuff in life

Follow the word dikkhead

aight
Don’t pretend like the church ain’t full of thots and sissies. I respect the word and have prayed for years. Tried to do shyt with good intentions. Ain’t no shawty by my side, ain’t no shawty in my ride. Every other dikkhead got a shawty. They ain’t reading the Bible.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Relative to what?

Relative to being ugly, broke, and single; it probably feels great.
Relative to being handsome, rich, and single; it's not so great.

I mean the first few months are great.
Then you settle into the day-to-day and you realize that being in a relationship with a woman is just an endless series of annoying obligations.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You telling me you HAVE to watch those YouTube videos just to have self respect for yourself? Ion know what’s so hard about simply loving yourself.
To navigate with the modern woman. Idk how to love myself because nobody loves me outside my mother, grandma and pet dog.

I got issues I guess and I feel like I was playing catch up. Now I’ve fukked enough bytches and just feel empty. I quit drugs and idk how to fill the void anymore.

I keep getting new hairstyles but idk what else to do. I’m just lyin in bed rn it’s 1pm. I’m going to get up in 30 mins to workout. Afterwards idk what to do outside of shyt I need to do.

I feel lonely

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Therapy man. The demons you carry with you spill into all your interpersonal relationships. Women can sense that shyt from a mile away, so you always walk into a relationship with a chip on your shoulder that you don't even realize you had. You don't want to get hurt so you put a spiked fence around you so no one can even bother to get close.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Complicated. Give & take. Since we're talking stable it can be rewarding and comfortable but it's still a lot. The grass is always greener. The right woman can make you better, wrong one can break you. The relationship can be stable with either case. Just depends on both mindsets and personality. It's always better when you're capable of leading and she's reasonable and easy to lead. Even a stable relationship can be both jail and paradise simultaneously.

This is extremely well-said. Especially the bolded.