The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You just want free money basically.
No I want to do something else than be in this bytch everyday. I’m here for 12 hours hearing cac humor. The benefits and pension have kept me from quitting.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Ima keep it 100 with you breh.
To make more money in this economy you either get a promotion, get a 2nd job, work more hours, or switch to another job.

Promotion is only good if you are in a career because you're solidifying a skillet.

2nd job is a versatile option if you are in a position you like and waiting on promotion or an opportunity to leave. Starting a business is also considered a second job.

Work more hours is tough depending on if your job lets you or not.

Switching jobs provides the biggest salary boost outside a promotion, if you are at a job you don't care for or isn't your career.

So there are your options think about your current job and your future aspirations weigh them

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps

What does being in a stable relationship feel like?

Ok we all took L’s simping and shyt. Still plenty of couples out here and holding hands and shyt. Other forms of public display of affection.
Seen it last week at the bowling alley.

I never even got a taste of puppy love because in middle school I was chubby and in high school I was broke, dusty and gettin fukked up.

Lost my virginity after highschool and it’s always been the occasional hook up. Last year I been getting the most p*ssy off tinder. I’m literally still glowing up, trying new haircuts and shyt.

After my L in August.
I have had some women flirt with me since then but I just get hesitant and nervous. I’m carrying so much baggage only see it now that I have fully quit smoking, edibles and day drinking due to my current job.

DON’T CHASTISE ME JUST TELL ME WHAT IT’S LIKE. DON’T CALL ME A SIMP. JUST CURIOUS.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
What does being in a stable relationship feel like?

Relative to what?

Relative to being ugly, broke, and single; it probably feels great.
Relative to being handsome, rich, and single; it's not so great.

I mean the first few months are great.
Then you settle into the day-to-day and you realize that being in a relationship with a woman is just an endless series of annoying obligations.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Relative to what?

Relative to being ugly, broke, and single; it probably feels great.
Relative to being handsome, rich, and single; it's not so great.

I mean the first few months are great.
Then you settle into the day-to-day and you realize that being in a relationship with a woman is just an endless series of annoying obligations.
This nikka said months like it’s nothing. Relative to the loser that is Rozay Oro.
CMON nikkaAAAHHHH

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
Complicated. Give & take. Since we're talking stable it can be rewarding and comfortable but it's still a lot. The grass is always greener. The right woman can make you better, wrong one can break you. The relationship can be stable with either case. Just depends on both mindsets and personality. It's always better when you're capable of leading and she's reasonable and easy to lead. Even a stable relationship can be both jail and paradise simultaneously.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
There's just as many bad relationships as good relationships, if not more. A lot of guys out there were decieved by women and now wish they were single.

Focus on yourself. If you don't, your relationship most likely won't be a good one.
I got no choice, nobody likes me enough to date me

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
nikka a Christian and refuse to apply the free game that’s in the Bible

don’t help this man
He spiritual.
The Bible is enough help and he can’t follow simple damn instructions from God

None of us could possibly help him