The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
Anyone else think the girls who use Bumble are less attractive than the girls who use Tinder? When I first downloaded it I was swiping through for a minute without seeing any baddies, it's definitely a different demo.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
nikkas get ghosted every day B, you'll be aight

ImpossibleFakeLangur-small.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That's how online is. Women have tons and tons of options, some serious selections and some just for attention. Be prepared to get ghosted on 9/10 matches you get, that's no exaggeration. Even if you manage to set up a 1st date, she could ghost you and you'll never hear from her again.

I don't know why y'all even bother with online dating. shyt is tough unless you're good looking.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Anyone else think the girls who use Bumble are less attractive than the girls who use Tinder? When I first downloaded it I was swiping through for a minute without seeing any baddies, it's definitely a different demo.
It was the opposite for me, even though I used Bumble way less than tinder. I ate a lot on tinder, but there was much more variety.

With Bumble, the flow was slower, but it seemed to me the girls were more quality (personality and appearance wise) than those from tinder.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Whatever you do, don’t extend the 24 HR period.

You will look crazy.

The thing with bumble joints, you just gotta look / post sophisticated photos and add your job (preferably finance, management consultant, analyst, etc.)

A lot of those hoes are Ivy League / bougie. So play the game. Unless you went to an ivy.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I keep telling my lil coli brehs y’all gotta get in the field. But y’all don’t like to listen. Being in the field will get y’all confidence up too. Y’all nikkas be disappointing me with these threads smh
I was starting to get into the field before Covid changed the game :mjcry:. 2 hours back on dating apps and I deleted them shyts:yeshrug:. Wish I could be back in these college parties and shyt but I’ll just have to wait.