The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Man is 2 weeks in talking like a 20 year vet. Hasn't even passed probation period calling people at work friends and feeling settled in already :skip:

You need to do like the coli told you and invest in a therapist dude.
It does sound like he been there for a lil while.

:russ::mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Rozay Oro I think OP just needs a solution to the feeling of craving the old work moods.

OP I am at the same place as you. Worked shytty jobs with lots of young brehettes feeling like a black ragnar knocking them all down.

Now I work in a more professional setting with old head cacs only, im even the only breh here. Can be depressing.

My current solution is work the shytty job part time, like only on sundays or saturdays. I just started security in a mall yesterday and that the fukkery I craved started immediately. Brehs, brehettes, good talks, shyt talks, flirting, all in 1 day. I love it:wow:
You don’t have friends, associates? Some of y’all really are pathetic

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the the medic department? You ain't shown any skills related to the medical world. Breh, are you a janitor?
even being the janitor for the county is a good job when you have no education/skills, but dude gonna fukk it up because there’s no women (who don’t even like him back) to fall in love with after 3 conversations.

pitiful :unimpressed:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This thread went exactly how I thought it would go. Why do ppl continually give this mentally ill scatterbrained nikka serious advice? Off GP he should be getting roasted for what he posted.
fukk YOU STUPID BIAS fakkit

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
It’s like you get a new job every month lol. Your area must be good for jobs.

What you do now breh?

@Rozay Oro
I’m not saying but in the medic department for city council. Week #2 of just training and taking exams. Cant wait for the uniform but as of now just rocking business attire with my badge. Black boy fly :wow:
To the nikka who said I’m a janitor lmao keep wishing nikka