The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This new job is for the county, week#2. Bout to go to bed because I got a cpr class tmrw at 9.

Everybody at this job are grown ass cacs. Brehs and brehettes are far between. I met one brehette but she won’t be in my shift. She older and big but I put her on a place to eat at lol.

I’m grateful for this job but damn I’m miss the fukkery of working at retail and plant jobs. I got a small set of friends but damn meeting girls in my age group at them shytty jobs I’m miss.

Even if it’s just to flirt or talk shyt. I just miss being around brehettes in my age group.

I went to one of my old jobs last week and got a hug from a brehette I’m cool with.

Outside of the occasional hook up from tinder, since I’m always on a losing streak with women romantically. That shyt threw me off.

Since I hadn’t have a girl hug me in months. I think I even blushed lol. She not interested in me. Hard to feel lonely at this job cause you so damn busy.
Only spoiled so OP won’t be so long since not every body likes what I gotta say.

All you pretty boys and/or extroverts. Count your blessings. I got good friends but not having someone to text throughout the day and/or at least a bit at night sucks. Girls don’t choose me at clubs because I’m a runt and in the bars with some dancing, girls just dance with they friends.

I went from having a dream while working shytty jobs to now being excited over a job with good benefits. Now that high has ended and I’m waiting on Friday to get twisted on liq.

If you think you an incel now, wait till you been at this job a couple years. Meeting women becomes exponentially hard.:mjlit: it's over young man, give up

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

but on a serious note..i notice some of you coli dudes dont mind talking down about yourselves..its funny to me mainly because i don't know any male that does this in real life..only women.
Coli is anonymous. I’m doing my best to sell my self to the thots irl lol.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
It's only going to get worse op,

You already struggle with women with your free time and having money and a basic job isn't going to have them flock to you.

You might need to accept you aren't nothing special to most women. I'm sure you are a nice guy and all but as you get more centered in your career, you aren't going to have alot of time to yourself.

It's going to he imperative you find a passion or a hobby that brings you value in your life. If you do find someone who interest I you then take advantage of it, there's not going to be many chances for you.

Plus you still live in bum ass south Carolina too right?
Lol sheesh. Yeah I live in SC breh

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
even being the janitor for the county is a good job when you have no education/skills, but dude gonna fukk it up because there’s no women (who don’t even like him back) to fall in love with after 3 conversations.

pitiful :unimpressed:
You are a certified hater. The OP is long af for a reason. Ho ass old nikkas

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
If you think you an incel now, wait till you been at this job a couple years. Meeting women becomes exponentially hard.:mjlit: it's over young man, give up
I have tinder. I want a girlfriend not just hoes. I actually like talking to women you bitter ugly rejects

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Man is 2 weeks in talking like a 20 year vet. Hasn't even passed probation period calling people at work friends and feeling settled in already :skip:

You need to do like the coli told you and invest in a therapist dude.
Thought y’all was my family

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Ofcourse we do. But nothing beats the high of potentially meeting new people who you can kick it with and have bants with while making money. You are thinking close minded on this topic
You can tell a lot of these nikkas ate alone at lunch in highschool or college

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Still way too much of a focus on women. Everybody is saying that, and you get upset. That’s because it rings true to you.

Pickup a hobby, take some online classes, or hang out with some friends. I dunno, boringness has its benefits too :yeshrug:
I get upset because I said more and I’m not talking about hoes/sex. Damn nikka I’ll just stick to gettin fukked up on the weekends. You nikkas useless.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
@Rozay Oro I think OP just needs a solution to the feeling of craving the old work moods.

OP I am at the same place as you. Worked shytty jobs with lots of young brehettes feeling like a black ragnar knocking them all down.

Now I work in a more professional setting with old head cacs only, im even the only breh here. Can be depressing.

My current solution is work the shytty job part time, like only on sundays or saturdays. I just started security in a mall yesterday and that the fukkery I craved started immediately. Brehs, brehettes, good talks, shyt talks, flirting, all in 1 day. I love it:wow:
Might have to do this