The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
OP you need a hobby or an outlet you can explore on your downtime. I work a corporate job as well. When I'm not doing anything I like to sketch (comic book style stuff), look at some art inspiration on youtube, study anatomy, hell sometimes I even post on thecoli (not sure how cool they are about work computer use). shyt pretty much saves me mentally from losing it around here. Consider something like that. Art is always a great way to occupy your own time. Nobody can take a pencil and paper away from you, not even the most stiff conservative job. Maybe bring a good selection of reading to your job, maybe you like fiction, or comics/graphic novels. Personally I'm big on non-fiction. When's the last time you took some time to open a page and brush up on your African history young blood :ufdup:, where's your contemporary sociology studies on race and white supremacy in the 21st century :ufdup:, how about a biography on someone you admire or want (or need) to know more about :ufdup:. As a black man in America have you ever sat down and read "the Souls of black folk" or "Assata" or "Black Skin White Mask" :ufdup:. Essential reading and perfect for your downtimes. Hell when's the last time you sat down with some fine literature and indulged in some Ernest Hemingway, Stephen King, JD Salinger, Toni Morisson, F Scott Fitzgerald, Langston Hughes, Maya Angelou :ufdup:. That's essential reading.

Self help books on psychology are great too. You seem to have an interest in the psychology of male-female relations and sexuality, plenty of great stuff there. You got a copy of "Way of The Superior Man," "How to Win Friends and Influence People," "Think and Grow Rich" or "As a Man Thinketh" :ufdup: How about some zen master Thich Nhat Hahn books :ufdup:. Don't slack on your spiritual/motivational text, especially at this time in your life.

Humor books are awesome too, especially if it's got some intellectual value. Art and photography books kick serious ass. Anything you've just wanted to self-learn about even if you have no intention of pursuing it? Software Coding? Stock Trading? Any curiosities still in your heart?

How about puzzles or some form of non-video gaming that you can do privately. If you got a laptop there's all types of cool things you can sit down and get into as a daily outlet while at work. I once worked with a young Cape Verdean breh who would come to work everyday with his laptop and headphones, boot up FL Studio, and work on beats on his downtime (when he wasn't sneaking Fortnite sessions). Nowadays you can get a damn near handheld MIDI controllers and production stations and explore your musical creativity. The Korg Electribe (hardware sequencer/production station) takes batteries and is smaller than a desktop keyboard so you can produce on the fly anywhere. And music gear/production is one hobby that will keep you BUSY.

Hell I been thinking about purchasing a microscope soon because I been so interested in microbiology. I have no plans to ever become a microbiologist, I just need my personal outlets and hobbies.

You GOT to have these things in your life now as a working adult now with no more school or career goals to motivate you everyday. It is absolutely essential to your mental health to still have personal goals, aspirations, and interests that truly belongs to you, even if you are at the height of career success. This is why so many people desperately look for life partners to have families once they feel stable career wise. To avoid the mundane and lonely boredom of being single and just working. It's hard to live day to day with nothing more to reach towards. You bout to learn to real quick there's way more to life then lining up sex partners and stacking money week to week. :manny:

You still finding yourself young brother. We've all reached that "plateau" where we feel like there's nothing else left and life kinda...sucks now. It's called a midlife crisis (pre-midlife for you), and many a working man no matter his income has hit that point and came out discovering his true self Your true self is not defined by the job, the girl, the car, or the crib. Believe that. Your savings account can be sky high and you about to realize it don't mean shyt when you don't know yourself and have no further personal goals, intellectual interests or direction. Get yourself to a local Barnes and Noble this .
I guess in my downtime I’ll find a way to get me out the rat race or atleast a decent second passive income. I don’t feel like continue being an escapist.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Consider some good motivational/spiritual/self-help texts like the ones I've named. You should consider a therapist at this point in your life as well. Your fear of loneliness and need for validation from a relationship or sex partner to feel "safe" and secure in most like a manifestation of some deep seated trauma and childhood experiences. There's nothing wrong with wanting to love and be loved, but this worldview you hold about being "alone" and "needing someone" is unsustainable to your long term health and happiness. There is nothing wrong as a grown ass man with having your mental health team, resources and outlets. It's important.
I didn’t get my first kiss, p*ssy and gf until after highschool. I was so insecure all throughout middle school and chubby. I was outcasted for not having a gf when I just hadn’t found my swag yet. I did get shytted hard by family members in highschool for being single. I was just so shy and anxiety ridden. I glowed up but still found it hard to not see the old me in the mirror if you know what I mean. Taking simp based L’s didn’t help neither.

I don’t want to sit with a therapist and talk bout this shyt. I honestly give up with romance. I was just venting a multitude of things in OP and these fakkits only think about p*ssy when a breh mentions women. Stupid nikkas didn’t even read it all. One nikka said don’t work too hard. nikka what this job is easy.

Y’all already know I took a big L in august with a bytch I was taking on dates and shyt. I’m human not everybody wants to be a degenerate like y’all. Tinder thots just bore me now.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t get my first kiss, p*ssy and gf until after highschool. I was so insecure all throughout middle school and chubby. I was outcasted for not having a gf when I just hadn’t found my swag yet. I did get shytted hard by family members in highschool for being single. I was just so shy and anxiety ridden. I glowed up but still found it hard to not see the old me in the mirror if you know what I mean. Taking simp based L’s didn’t help neither.

I don’t want to sit with a therapist and talk bout this shyt. I honestly give up with romance. I was just venting a multitude of things in OP and these fakkits only think about p*ssy when a breh mentions women. Stupid nikkas didn’t even read it all. One nikka said don’t work too hard. nikka what this job is easy.

Y’all already know I took a big L in august with a bytch I was taking on dates and shyt. I’m human not everybody wants to be a degenerate like y’all. Tinder thots just bore me now.
Breh, I’m not understanding how you’re smashing hoes and they not staying. Even if they not staying, don’t you fukk so many hoes you can have one a week to cuff with?

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get upset because I said more and I’m not talking about hoes/sex. Damn nikka I’ll just stick to gettin fukked up on the weekends. You nikkas useless.

:comeon:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Really, I didn't start feeling myself like that until I got my discipline in order.

Discipline killed a lot of anxiety and worry because I knew I would follow through

It seems like you're focused on everything but yourself and your personal growth

Make the moves you need to make and stop procrastinating and being a slave to emotion

Thats the only way, you gotta do the grunt work.. and you do feel better when you do

...dont have friends, go find ways to make some, join an adult rec league.....

...not getting p*ssy, go out alone or find a way to figure it out....

Its always a way, you just gotta be willing to put forth the effort

Anyways, take that with what you will

:yeshrug:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
i'm the same age as you

lying about your age ass loser

i just started living real life about 10 years before your retarded ass
You still a ho ass nikka. I only lied cause look how you nikkas are. Just judge instead of help a nikka.

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Breh, I’m not understanding how you’re smashing hoes and they not staying. Even if they not staying, don’t you fukk so many hoes you can have one a week to cuff with?
Have you seen any of the manosphere videos that nikkas post from YouTube on here. All these nikkas bytch how women want to be like nikkas by having rosters and shyt. I’ve had some girls I been with more than once and we kicked it and shyt. Eventually they want to be free again. It’s tinder not eharmony.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Again you nikkas ignore context. Read the post I was replying to. He’s saying I have trauma that makes me want a relationship so badly. So explained what I consciously know at least about me. Goofy nikka.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I got a job that pays $2k a mo. I work 3-4 times a week. Usually given 2-3 days off. I don’t want a second job. I want to learn a skill set I can do on my free time that can make me more paper.

The only thing I can think off that I’m drawn to is learning to make websites, make an app or game, or even get good enough with music making. Whether that’s beat making/composition or making whole songs.

Last two are based more on long term hard work and good amount of luck. Idk if web dev will stay pay good with the market possibly being saturated now in days.

What do y’all suggest?