The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Got a career and you still crying about p*ssy :mjlol:

TheColi for all it's fukkery has given you great advice time and time again but you keep crying about the same shyt :hhh:

With all disrespect keep crying about p*ssy that's all you good at :mjlol:

Seriously :dead:

All of the people who lost their career this year and you make a thread to cry about yours and why you still can't get bytches ?

Maybe you're just a lame while I'm just sick of all of these "woe is me" stories on here :hhh:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Got a career and you still crying about p*ssy :mjlol:

TheColi for all it's fukkery has given you great advice time and time again but you keep crying about the same shyt :hhh:

With all disrespect keep crying about p*ssy that's all you good at :mjlol:
I GOT TINDER FOR SEX. PLEASE REREAD

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
How the fukk you gon get upset when we all essentially tell you the same valid answer? :mjtf: My fault I didn’t say you should start a rumor in the break room to “spice things up” :laff:
Ain’t no breakroom breh. I’mma abandon thread, yall so immature.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
So you want companionship from hoes on tinder :mjlol:

Real talk learn to love yourself. Everything else follows
I did not say that. This ain’t Twitter where everything has to be a joke. It’s hard af I can’t love myself. I’m my own worst enemy.

I like to laugh on here too but i also post on here for the luxury of being anonymous and talk hip hop. Cant speak bout this with anybody. I’m alone. This is my second week of being sober.

I’ll be able to afford a therapist in two weeks but I don’t want to really pay anybody to speak about this bullshyt. The only thing I’m happy about is mama will get nice bread from the work life insurance if I die.

Coli nikkas think everybody else life is just sex and laugh at memes.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I kinda feel what op is saying, especially on the missing retail fukkery. I won't ever trade my current place in life, but I do miss being a 19 year old working in retail.

Waaaaay back I used to work with this fat breh and he was always eating hella food during lunch, the whole fridge was full of his food, we used to call him Gravy.

Then I used to work with this latina, we used to call her Big Booty Jenny. She was cool with it. You do that now and your ass is in HR getting interrogated.

:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If you focused on p*ssy, and you hate your job and co-workers, don't ever do more than 40 hours a week. Don't torture yourself and spend even 1 more minute at a place that you hate than necessary.

You still have a life. Dont get caught up in a workplace that you hate, or else your body will give out on you and lead to extra sicknesses and cancers.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I just reread my OP
You brehs are fukking losers
Picked one thing and twisted it. I said a lot

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I kinda feel what op is saying, especially on the missing retail fukkery. I won't ever trade my current place in life, but I do miss being a 19 year old working in retail.

Waaaaay back I used to work with this fat breh and he was always eating hella food during lunch, the whole fridge was full of his food, we used to call him Gravy.

Then I used to work with this latina, we used to call her Big Booty Jenny. She was cool with it. You do that now and your ass is in HR getting interrogated.

:mjlol:
LOL. Yeah I’m talking about the vibe I mean we spend more time at work in the week. shyt is practically our social life because the weekend be a two eye blinks long.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
If you focused on p*ssy, and you hate your job and co-workers, don't ever do more than 40 hours a week. Don't torture yourself and spend even 1 more minute at a place that you hate than necessary.

You still have a life. Dont get caught up in a workplace that you hate, or else your body will give out on you and lead to extra sicknesses and cancers.
I’m there to get paid my nikka. Why you nikkas only see mention women and automatically go to sex. My nikka I said a lot. Got a conscious avi but won’t read for muthafukkin shyt.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Maybe I let my dreams die and that’s the real problem. fukk you dumbasses tho