The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Daps
What kinda backwards ass logic is this, OP acting like he's on some equal opportunity shyt cause he wants to see black women getting smutted out and nutted on in the most degrading profession anyone can work.

Cause, black power? :mjtf: explain this
200.gif

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This new job is for the county, week#2. Bout to go to bed because I got a cpr class tmrw at 9.

Everybody at this job are grown ass cacs. Brehs and brehettes are far between. I met one brehette but she won’t be in my shift. She older and big but I put her on a place to eat at lol.

I’m grateful for this job but damn I’m miss the fukkery of working at retail and plant jobs. I got a small set of friends but damn meeting girls in my age group at them shytty jobs I’m miss.

Even if it’s just to flirt or talk shyt. I just miss being around brehettes in my age group.

I went to one of my old jobs last week and got a hug from a brehette I’m cool with.

Outside of the occasional hook up from tinder, since I’m always on a losing streak with women romantically. That shyt threw me off.

Since I hadn’t have a girl hug me in months. I think I even blushed lol. She not interested in me. Hard to feel lonely at this job cause you so damn busy.
Only spoiled so OP won’t be so long since not every body likes what I gotta say.

All you pretty boys and/or extroverts. Count your blessings. I got good friends but not having someone to text throughout the day and/or at least a bit at night sucks. Girls don’t choose me at clubs because I’m a runt and in the bars with some dancing, girls just dance with they friends.

I went from having a dream while working shytty jobs to now being excited over a job with good benefits. Now that high has ended and I’m waiting on Friday to get twisted on liq.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
It sounds like you might be allowing your new career to determine your already established personality. Co-workers aren’t kickin’ it with you like your retail job did? Good, they shouldn’t people at work aren’t obligated to be buddy buddy with you.

you leveled up in your professional career, so now level up in other areas you’re lacking in.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
It sounds like you might be allowing your new career to determine your already established personality. Co-workers aren’t kickin’ it with you like your retail job did? Good, they shouldn’t people at work aren’t obligated to be buddy buddy with you.

you leveled up in your professional career, so now level up in other areas you’re lacking in.
No I don’t want to hangout with people from this new job. That’s not what I said.

Yeah I’ll have a little more money now though.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This new job is for the county, week#2. Bout to go to bed because I got a cpr class tmrw at 9.

Everybody at this job are grown ass cacs. Brehs and brehettes are far between. I met one brehette but she won’t be in my shift. She older and big but I put her on a place to eat at lol.

I’m grateful for this job but damn I’m miss the fukkery of working at retail and plant jobs. I got a small set of friends but damn meeting girls in my age group at them shytty jobs I’m miss.

Even if it’s just to flirt or talk shyt. I just miss being around brehettes in my age group.

I went to one of my old jobs last week and got a hug from a brehette I’m cool with.

Outside of the occasional hook up from tinder, since I’m always on a losing streak with women romantically. That shyt threw me off.

Since I hadn’t have a girl hug me in months. I think I even blushed lol. She not interested in me. Hard to feel lonely at this job cause you so damn busy.
Only spoiled so OP won’t be so long since not every body likes what I gotta say.

All you pretty boys and/or extroverts. Count your blessings. I got good friends but not having someone to text throughout the day and/or at least a bit at night sucks. Girls don’t choose me at clubs because I’m a runt and in the bars with some dancing, girls just dance with they friends.

I went from having a dream while working shytty jobs to now being excited over a job with good benefits. Now that high has ended and I’m waiting on Friday to get twisted on liq.
You supposed to be focused on getting money but you complaining cuz you can’t get no work p*ssy?
:gucci:

Man gone somewhere

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Well it's like this.

The woman likes constant change and hates monotony. Men in their right mind enjoy monotony and order as they mature.

Maybe you need to find some hobbies to break the monotony. You kind of sounding like a woman that needs to be in some shyt to feel alive.