The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
No I don’t want to hangout with people from this new job. That’s not what I said.

Yeah I’ll have a little more money now though.

I’m grateful for this job but damn I’m miss the fukkery of working at retail and plant jobs. I got a small set of friends but damn meeting girls in my age group at them shytty jobs I’m miss.

Even if it’s just to flirt or talk shyt. I just miss being around brehettes in my age group.

you then went into how “pretty boys” and “extroverts” should count their blessings and how you don’t have someone to text throughout the day.

like The God Poster and I said, you looking for a life at work when work should only be a place to make $$$ and retire. Join a club you’re interested in or invest in yourself by going to the gym.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
i see u still letting p*ssy control your mind

go to work to get money and further your career, not be upset you can't find some co-worker to fall in love with in 5 seconds like you did at your other jobs.

:francis:
IM NOT TALKING ABOUT SEX. I HAVE TINDER FOR THAT. YALL THAT BITTER WITH WOMEN THAT YOUR BRAIN CAN ONLY REGISTER SEX.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
you then went into how “pretty boys” and “extroverts” should count their blessings and how you don’t have someone to text throughout the day.

like The God Poster and I said, you looking for a life at work when work should only be a place to make $$$ and retire. Join a club you’re interested in or invest in yourself by going to the gym.
Meeting =/= hooking up
I got tinder, sex ain’t the issue
Y’all nikkas something else

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I'm kinda confused what exactly you want help with:patrice:

Do you want a commited relationship or are you just wanting regular friendship with women at work?

Or it the problem not women at all, you just hate your new job?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
crazy part is I never allude to nor mention sex, just simply pointed out that you shouldn’t be looking for friends at work
Aite I’ll hold my L
work is for doing your job, not getting upset cuz you ain't flirting.

you will fail at this job just like your past jobs because you aren't there to work.
I’m not upset. You just homed on a word and ignored the context. If I fail it’ll be any other reason but that.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I'm kinda confused what exactly you want help with:patrice:

Do you want a commited relationship or are you just wanting regular friendship with women at work?

Or it the problem not women at all, you just hate your new job?
I know my writing is scattered brain but i try my best to be clear. It’s more than just wanting a girl for me.

I think I just hate me overall to be real. Deep down I would like a cool girl but I think I realized I’m doomed to loneliness.

The highlight of my day was going to the small work cafeteria for the first time (forgot my lunch at the crib lol) and being served my order at my table while everyone else had to wait for their shyt to be done to walk to their table.

I guess cause my work badge shows my department which makes me looks like some Good Samaritan although I’m still in training.