The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Song is 15 yrs old and still slaps :wow:
So sad how Kanye is a fakkit c00n these days.
Congrats on working at Amazon/ Walmart distribution center.
Lmao it’s an easy job. I have to be honest I have been coddled. Not rich but I should have been trying to get my shyt together. My biggest fear I won’t be able to find a good woman. Literally the few friends from high school I have been reconnected and their friends I have been getting acquainted with for the most part have pretty classy girlfriends. Two close buddies of mine have children. I do feel a little jealous. I know I’m still young and can carve out a good career but I fear I won’t find that. I just mask my pain with humor. Ok I’ll fukk off now

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

Lmao it’s an easy job. I have to be honest I have been coddled. Not rich but I should have been trying to get my shyt together. My biggest fear I won’t be able to find a good woman. Literally the few friends from high school I have been reconnected and their friends I have been getting acquainted with for the most part have pretty classy girlfriends. Two close buddies of mine have children. I do feel a little jealous. I know I’m still young and can carve out a good career but I fear I won’t find that. I just mask my pain with humor. Ok I’ll fukk off now
Go to school. Grow. Start working out and taking better care of yourself, meditating etc.
Last but most importantly STOP COMPARING YOUR LIFE TO OTHERS

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
F9VR.gif

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Go to school. Grow. Start working out and taking better care of yourself, meditating etc.
Last but most importantly STOP COMPARING YOUR LIFE TO OTHERS
What big homie said & stop worrying about women all the time . Live life ,be you , do things you enjoy, grind . The women will come .

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Ghosting me after a few texts tf
Should have titled the thread Rozay ghosted :wow:

When breh went to the club the coli said he should have stayed his ass home. When he stayed his ass home, the coli said he should be in the field :mjlol:
nikka AINT LYIN ROZAY DONE shytTED ON U p*ssy AZZ nikkaZ

Last edited: