The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Didn't know Mina was turning 37. She still looking good too at her age. :wow:

But she right on taking the chance and coming overseas, especially as she's gotten older. Opportunity may not always be there. I see Asuka signed with NXT around 34, cuz i know she's older. Not sure when Kairi or Iyo came over but making the switch while they still can seems to be the play, especially in Mina's case. I know she has history with Mariah, not sure who else, but it helps her with the transition over.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

But she right on taking the chance and coming overseas, especially as she's gotten older. Opportunity may not always be there. I see Asuka signed with NXT around 34, cuz i know she's older. Not sure when Kairi or Iyo came over but making the switch while they still can seems to be the play, especially in Mina's case. I know she has history with Mariah, not sure who else, but it helps her with the transition over.

Iyo was 28

Kairi was 29

When they made the jump

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-2142.png
Salute to TK. Samoa Joe wouldn’t be able to do all these side quests in WWE. Twisted Metal, now about to be in the next Yakuza game.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Mina is 37??? dear lord :wow: :feedme:

Don't wanna keep derailing the other thread (that's how you do a funny stan war gimmick, imo) but considering how Mox wanted to do a "Rocky III" deal with Punk -who hadn't seen the movie and didn't understand what the fukk Mox wanted to do- I'm not surprised he took inspiration in another movie to do this heel faction. I don't buy he'll do a neo nazi gimmick on TV but I 100% believe he took full inspiration in the look and tone of American History X for his character.

I hope Darby saves us from watching him win the belt again :scust:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah, when he posted that shyt on Instagram I was like :dwillhuh: how the fukk didn't he know what Rocky III was :dead:

I just looked, Punk was born in '78 it's WILD to me he didn't know and hadn't seen it lol... That shyt was on repeat in the 90s and in the 80's Mr. T was a celebrity icon and to make things crazier... Mr. T was on the first WrestleMania and Hulk Hogan was in the movie and we know Punk grew up a wrestling fan lol

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps

37????? Say it ain't so... I thought we had another 10 years with her, at least.

criminal-faint.gif