The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I get what you're saying and it is corny behavior but here's why people got upset with me over it...I said at the time, nobody on here says that about Wayne and Kodak Black and I can go on and on.. They say it about Swerve because of where he chooses to work. That's a fact :mjlol:

How do I know? Because Swerve was always this guy and he was always praised before he went to WWE. He was viewed as someone TSC could get behind during a time where McMahon was ruining mainstream wrestling.

If people were more consistent with their hate then they wouldn't get called out on their hypocrisy :russ:
Both Kodak and them are c00ns too but I get where you're coming from. Me personally I didn't get back into wrestling until 2022 so alot of my knowledge is backtracking shyt from 2003

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Both Kodak and them are c00ns too but I get where you're coming from. Me personally I didn't get back into wrestling until 2022 so alot of my knowledge is backtracking shyt from 2003

Agreed and here's the thing about it too. If we are going to enjoy Braun Stroman fukkery (which I have been of late, can't deny that...him and Bronson are having one of my favorite feuds of the year) and that guy is straight up MAGA.... then why are we picking and choosing shyt? I'm certainly not gonna pick and choose based on where someone works.

Most wrestlers dating back to the 80s and probably before that are pieces of shyt. Not all. But certainly most. If we are watching wrestling, unfortunately that's the reality of it.

Jericho.... I just wish he'd retire.... :snoop:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

If the cameras follow Tony Khan for a full day, we might finally get to see his girlfriend!
:gladbron:

two young men are standing next to each other in a crowd . one of the men is wearing an afro .

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wanted to discuss some thoughts here so it wouldn't get lost in the dynamite thread. The episode was decent, nothing special, also not a bad episode. But it didn't have to be great or nothing. Especially given what the near future contains. The next 3 weeks are lined up decently with Grand Slam, followed by the anniversary show, then Title Tuesday, before we end at Wrestle Dream. Not saying the 3 upcoming episodes are gonna be perfect but all 3 have the potential to be great if done correctly. Hopefully its an entertaining run.

My main topic of discussion was referring to comments made by @Silkk , not sure if anyone else had mentioned it when I browsed thru the thread while catching up. Before I get my thoughts across, @Cattle Mutilation the show with Samoa Joe you couldn't think of is Twisted Metal. Not sure if someone had mentioned it or you remembered afterwards.

Anyways I know Silkk had some thoughts about talent not being there since the ppv which is completely understandable. But thinking about it, I realize that it shows how crazy this roster is even with those people being absent. First of all I know they doing Os vs Rico at anniversary show which I see the hesitation but we can always likely get that at Wrestle Dream. I mean Os and MJF had their ironman at a dynamite then ran it back at the ppv so thats a possibility.

Speaking of wrestledream now, its an issue i had recently but looks like it no longer is. last year the show was created cuz of Inoki and his passing. So there was njpw talent there I believe. this was before they got OS and Okada so things were different back then. Now it doesn't have to be a njpw co-event, leave that for january.

but was just thinking of the potential card for the show.

first there is possibility of os vs rico, or even something with the tag titles if him and kyle win or maybe the bucks defending them possibly vs outrunners or gyv or whatever they can come up with, so thats 1 or 2.

then we have BD vs Mox or likely Darby hopefully for the mens title.

we prolly getting Mariah vs Mina for the womens one.

possibly takeshyta vs okada for continental title, unless takeshyta does something more towards the Ospreay side.

Hangman vs JJ

Saraya vs Jamie Hayter

not a desirable thing but maybe Learning Tree vs Conglomeration

possibly something involving the trios titles or anything with yuta vs pac and/or claudio.

and the thing is that all of those matches have had some sort of buildups or stories to them. some more than others but none would feel like they are thrown together out of nowhere. so thats like 7 8 or 9 or however many matches. now my thoughts are i know other talent is missed but look at how much of a ppv card they can fill just using the talent that has been there since the ppv.

so now that brings me to another thought. with the roster that they have, things like that shouldn't be surprising especially with the ability to rotate people in and out as needed. i know we want plenty of stars that aren't currently there to get their shine, either cuz they injured or taking time off or not being booked at the moment. plenty of them that you can build another ppv event for. they just had practically back to back ppvs so i understand the need for some to take time off.

i think the best thing to do is once they get thru WD, to then maybe not rotate the entire group out but to bring down some from that group and then mix in those that have been out and have them ready for full gear. cuz if i could think of 8 or 9 matches with the people we seeing consistently now, it would be more than double that with all the talent that has been out. you can't book everyone on a ppv or just have the big matches on there. so giving talent time off and utilizing them on the next ppv and rotating as needed would be the better option. they lucky to have those special events like GS and the anniversary show for certain matches, but the way the roster is, gotta have people out for a bit in order to let some cook, and then they leave the kitchen and bring new chefs in.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@mannyrs13 Aint even gonna lie to you

I'll read that tomorrow :francis:

But from the part I did see yeah this roster is fuccking RETARDED. Look no further than that Battle Royal at All In.

Also remember they recently signed Okada, Jay White, and Will Ospreay who were all world champions in New Japan.

There's zero excuses for a lot of the bullshyt they've been putting on TV.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Did they mention Mercedes at all tonight? :dahell:

:dwillhuh: Breh I knew I wasn't bugging. Usually she be up with the balloons and etc. No segment, no twang of whereabouts, breh this was probably the most confusing and weird Dynamite I have ever watched.

I'm still scratching my fur at the DQ :why:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Jay White still hasn't been cleared to return according to SRS
Dude really brought up an injured Jay White, who has been mentioned like 3 times since his injury. :skip:

And Toni been on vacay since All In. It’s like no wrestler can go 2 weeks without someone bytching about them missing. :mjlol:

They need to build Mehriah and her character. We all see how shes been whatever since the turn. I’m not even a fan of her, but they did a good job last night.