The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He is on a great run but he's still corny and that's ok.

When was swerve corny in this run.

Rant the match or shows.

If not this shyt cap.
This not wwf swerve.

You cap'n.

I know so too.

All because I can pull receipts to show i know you cap'n.

I can table the whole sub forum with one link. So stop the cap.

Y'all do not watch or rant matches.

So keep the bullshyt to yo self. Like y'all failure to post any match reviews or rants.

Art Barr

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When was swerve corny in this run.

Rant the match or shows.

If not this shyt cap.
This not wwf swerve.

You cap'n.

I know so too.

All because I can pull receipts to show i know you cap'n.

I can table the whole sub forum with one link. So stop the cap.

Y'all do not watch or rant matches.

So keep the bullshyt to yo self. Like y'all failure to post any match reviews or rants.

Art Barr
No, I mean his overall aura to me has always been corny like the black kid that grew up with a a bunch of white kids type energy but hes a great overall wrestler. 2 things can be true but I can't look at you the same when you go out your way to not wanting to be included in black wrestling lists, to calling black women that look like his moms "ugly".

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Rant the matches .

I can't believe or get behind y'all comments
Till y'all rant the matches.

Art Barr

Art Barr

Keep that bullshyt that ruined njpw over there Kenny. Do not bring that goofie shyt to aew.

There are no tongans to purge that bullshyt in aew. We raise children here in america. Keep that emasculation bullshyt over there.
Kenny do not come back with that ho ass bullshyt.
You ruined and buried njpw with.
You only have one persona that draws, the cleaner. Keep all them other.
ho ass goofie ass gimmicks to yo self.

Art Barr
Enjoy.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

two wrestlers are standing in front of a crowd and one of them is wearing shorts

Japan is far, far away from Harlem.
:scust:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No, I mean his overall aura to me has always been corny like the black kid that grew up with a a bunch of white kids type energy but hes a great overall wrestler. 2 things can be true but I can't look at you the same when you go out your way to not wanting to be included in black wrestling lists, to calling black women that look like his moms "ugly".

nikka lost and a c00n.

Yet I would not watch the shyt.
if he was corny.

Y'all nikkaz enable cool c00ns all day.
Plus never say this corny shyt about those culture thief c00ns.
At least in this instance.

In review of wrasslin as a product. Swerve's product is not corny.
He is a c00n. Yet his product is not corny.
I never saw him in wwe. So I can understand the wwe bias.
that people create on some bullshyt.
The wwe is super commercial and always was trash commercial.
Yet swerve in aew. The product is not corny.

Plus swerve is a heel and none of his heel work in aew has been corny.

His personal comments and lack of urban intellectualism are corny tho.

His work inring has never been corny.
Plus real talk.

Any c00n shyt he said.
Once you factor in the angle.
Of the push d'oh on page. I kinda have to look at the c00n comments shyt different too.

Like nikka was bout it enough.
to propose this angle.
on a white boi and his child and execute it.
So maybe this nikka earned a bit of a revolutionary stripe for that.

Moving forward if he make some c00n ass comment. Then his shyt would be dead. Yet after this angle.
I look at those past comments and this angle and it shows sumfin.
That eother you have to be covert with wypipo to let them lower their guard down. To fool rhe wypipo and first enslaver. As real talk. Swerve was booked as being safe before this. Now...after this angle and it went there.
Things should be evaluated giving that consideration.

As only the bdc and bad news putting superstar out to pasture have pulled an angle like this.

Art Barr.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Rant the match breh.

@Rollie Forbes
Rollie you write well enough to Rant the match.

So Rant the match

Show us what you know.

Rant the matches.

That goes for all of youse.

Globally here in any subforum.

Review

Be the source meet consumer reports

That is what you are tasked and obligated to do here period.

All uv youse's...

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I get what you're saying and it is corny behavior but here's why people got upset with me over it...I said at the time, nobody on here says that about Wayne and Kodak Black and I can go on and on.. They say it about Swerve because of where he chooses to work. That's a fact :mjlol:

How do I know? Because Swerve was always this guy and he was always praised before he went to WWE. He was viewed as someone TSC could get behind during a time where McMahon was ruining mainstream wrestling.

If people were more consistent with their hate then they wouldn't get called out on their hypocrisy :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Apparently Mercedes comments on 'ALL OUT' have been a topic of conversation from the racist news site known as "Ringside News"... why people on a black forum are still following that website is anyone's guess but this is Mercedes full quote on the matter... it was a very diplomatic approach. Nothing for people to get pissed about.

"All Out was extremely violent, and honestly, Daniel Bryan’s stuff was tough to watch. I have mixed emotions. When done right, that kind of stuff can tear a roof off like Daniel’s did. However, I wouldn’t want my brother Joshua to watch stuff like that, or kids, for that matter. Let’s face it, wrestling is multi-generational. When I do signings, I greet so many parents and their children. Growing up, I didn’t have a father, so it especially warms my heart to meet families and hear how much their wrestling viewing experiences and memories mean to them. Then again, there is an audience that loves the extreme, and you want to cater to them, too.

When you see your favorite stars going to the extreme, you may want to blame the promotion. Honestly, though, it’s the talent who will usually make the calls in the ring. While I credit talents who go to the extreme in terms of violence inflicted upon themselves for their passion and courage, I also want talent to have longevity and to graduate from this world healthy and able to function. Our bodies go through enough with all the bumps, not to mention the travel and schedule. Personally, I’m at a place career wise where I’d like to avoid extreme matches – unless it’s a true big value add to the company."