Props to Big Ass for the steps :wow:

images

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Rumors circulating that Rampage may be gone with the new media deal. I know it's neglected but hopefully not true. They should just let it be an ROH show instead if need be.

If they do keep it and it's AEW, don't matter the network whether tnt, tbs, or tru tv, they def gotta make some changes.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Rumors circulating that Rampage may be gone with the new media deal. I know it's neglected but hopefully not true. They should just let it be an ROH show instead if need be.

If they do keep it and it's AEW, don't matter the network whether tnt, tbs, or tru tv, they def gotta make some changes.

I'm all for them having a C-show because it gets people reps, especially the younger wrestlers. However, I don't feel it needs to be on national TV. There's not a great track record of C-shows being viable post-WCW. Whether it's 'Velocity' or 'Main Event' or whatever, they always die out pretty quickly and end up being canceled or moved to streaming only.

Maybe they can get a YouTube show going again..

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope it goes. AEW was best when it was Dynamite and Dark. AEW is not hot enough/good enough to spread over 5 hrs of content a week. At all.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm all for them having a C-show because it gets people reps, especially the younger wrestlers. However, I don't feel it needs to be on national TV. There's not a great track record of C-shows being viable post-WCW. Whether it's 'Velocity' or 'Main Event' or whatever, they always die out pretty quickly and end up being canceled or moved to streaming only.

Maybe they can get a YouTube show going again..

streaming only could work. youtube live maybe. or if they going with max for streaming the ppvs, won't hurt to put it on there, especially if it wont cost them anything. wherever its on, it just gotta be a better product or just revamp it to focus on the younger wrestlers. like a separate booking area from the rest of the stuff. of course ran by someone else and not TK. give someone the young talent to work with and put that on youtube.