The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I heard someone say it might be an edgier show for streaming. Or imagine if it's like an underground fight club by Shane. Bringing Raw Underground to AEW. :mjgrin:

Or watch it just be another Hologram :pachaha:

Hopefully it is a show tho.
If it’s edgy like All Out and the Dynamite ending angle were then sign me the fukk up for that

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
AEW should lean into this bullshyt controversy about did they go too far.

Last time that popped was when Athena had that stiff as hell Dark match up in Canada against a Canadian wrestler where she was heeling it up. They leaned into it ever since with her in ROH, and it’s been some of the best women’s wrestling programming ever since.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Gonna be interesting to see where they go from here. All Out seemed sort of like a reset. Now they got GS, TT, and WD to look forward to for the next month or so.

Obviously big story gonna be the BCC fallout. Let's see if it stays as just them or if they bring new characters whether internal or external to the mix.

We also got something brewing with Ricochet and Ospreay so that's likely a WD match.

I think the tag team division bout to keep heating up some more and it could be an important part of this time period.

Not sure what's gonna happen with the women but I'm sure we'll get something started this week from either champ.

Think they gonna take a short break from the big feuds like page/swerve and willow/stat, tho they can always revisit those in the future.

This dynamite seems more like a season premiere to me with new storylines starting up.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Gonna be interesting to see where they go from here. All Out seemed sort of like a reset. Now they got GS, TT, and WD to look forward to for the next month or so.

Obviously big story gonna be the BCC fallout. Let's see if it stays as just them or if they bring new characters whether internal or external to the mix.

We also got something brewing with Ricochet and Ospreay so that's likely a WD match.

I think the tag team division bout to keep heating up some more and it could be an important part of this time period.

Not sure what's gonna happen with the women but I'm sure we'll get something started this week from either champ.

Think they gonna take a short break from the big feuds like page/swerve and willow/stat, tho they can always revisit those in the future.

This dynamite seems more like a season premiere to me with new storylines starting up.
Is Danielson going to squad up? The BCC will
murder him if all he has is Yuta.

And what’s happening with the trios titles now? Could use this as a good opportunity to retire those belts but lol at the thought of that happening.

Takeshyta vs. Okada seems like it could be a focal point at some point during the remainder of the year if not immediately.

I know SRS says they are going to be focusing on heating up the tag division..

Obviously Hangman has to be a main character going forward. How long can you keep him away from the world title? Is there going to be a storyline explanation for why he’s not in jail?

Christian having a cash-in opportunity is always in play as well.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Also, PAC should probably thank the Lucha Bros for leaving AEW. They were slated to win the trios belts at All In. There’s no way he is in a storyline as seemingly significant as he is in now if he had still been teaming with the Lucha Bros.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Also, PAC should probably thank the Lucha Bros for leaving AEW. They were slated to win the trios belts at All In. There’s no way he is in a storyline as seemingly significant as he is in now if he had still been teaming with the Lucha Bros.
Pac has been on tv more regularly. Has he finally moved to the U.S.? Every time I see him challenge for a title, I think he'll lose because he has travel/visa issues (and that bama always loses).

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Various routes they can go with bcc and trios titles. Don't think the belts should be retired.

They could strip bcc of the titles and have a tourney for next champs.

They could have Mox take Yutas title.

They could have BCC force Yuta to join them as like a prisoner.

Yuta could've been on their side the whole time and the ppv was just an act. Tho that's the least likely.

Forgot about Okada and Takeshyta but yeah that should be a feud that does well.

Not sure who BD can team up with. Maybe FTR? Doubt Darby since they have a match coming up.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Various routes they can go with bcc and trios titles. Don't think the belts should be retired.

They could strip bcc of the titles and have a tourney for next champs.

They could have Mox take Yutas title.

They could have BCC force Yuta to join them as like a prisoner.

Yuta could've been on their side the whole time and the ppv was just an act. Tho that's the least likely.

Forgot about Okada and Takeshyta but yeah that should be a feud that does well.

Not sure who BD can team up with. Maybe FTR? Doubt Darby since they have a match coming up.
I think Yuta can take Moxley.
We all saw what that cab driver did to ol' Jon Boy.
:patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thing about botches is that after a week or two, they mostly forgotten about unless it's someone that has a serious agenda like the guy with the petition. It didn't have a major impact on the match or changed the result. I doubt anyone lost money on it. Not the first nor last time something may happen.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I didn't mean in an actual fight but that be interesting to see tho
That's the crazy part.
Adam Cole beat Kaun.
The MAGA Bucks beat FTR.
Orange Cassidy beat Powerhouse Hobbs.
Little Jungle Boy beat somebody before.
I could go on, but my point is that Tony Khan always books guys to go over people who would destroy them IRL. I know the little guys need to get their wins, but I wish Tony would go the other way sometimes, too, for the sake of believability.