The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, if Danielson stopped Swerve's reign only for him to put Jon fukking Moxley over AGAIN and give him the "retired Dragon" gimmick I'ma be PISSED :martin: @Silkk I need you to go to Jacksonville and stop TK from pulling this bullshyt :bryan:

I know he's legit one of his closest friends in the biz and the one that convinced him to sign with AEW but come on, give that W to someone that actually needs it, Dragon already spent all of 2022 putting Mox over :why:

I'm very glad the BCC is finally progressing somewhere though. After the initial couple of months of the stable, they've been such a useless act for basically 2 damn years. Yuta crying over Mox committing manslaughter was some good ol' pro wrestling.
I’d like to know why they put the trios title on the BCC when they knew two weeks later that Yuta would be done with them.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I’d like to know why they put the trios title on the BCC when they knew two weeks later that Yuta would be done with them.
My guess is that they either didn't know and tonight's angle was something they came up with once Mox came back 2 weeks ago, or killing Yuta on the Dynamite after All Out was on the plans for a while.

Mox getting the title off Danielson would be such a horrible idea man, I truly hope that's not where this is leading to. AEW does not need a Mox heel title reign in 2024/2025 :scust:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
News from the media scrum. TK said he believes there's a 90% chance a new TV deal with WBD will be signed and announced in the next month. He said there's a lot of "exciting things" they've been discussing.

That's it. No details..

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
News from the media scrum. TK said he believes there's a 90% chance a new TV deal with WBD will be signed and announced in the next month. He said there's a lot of "exciting things" they've been discussing.

That's it. No details..
He kinda implied he'll announce it the day of Dynamite's anniversary (if he can).

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, if Danielson stopped Swerve's reign only for him to put Jon fukking Moxley over AGAIN and give him the "retired Dragon" gimmick I'ma be PISSED :martin: @Silkk I need you to go to Jacksonville and stop TK from pulling this bullshyt :bryan:

I know he's legit one of his closest friends in the biz and the one that convinced him to sign with AEW but come on, give that W to someone that actually needs it, Dragon already spent all of 2022 putting Mox over :why:

I'm very glad the BCC is finally progressing somewhere though. After the initial couple of months of the stable, they've been such a useless act for basically 2 damn years. Yuta crying over Mox committing manslaughter was some good ol' pro wrestling.

I sincerely hope this is just to keep Danielson busy and get him his win back over Mox

Would be stupid as fukk to have Mox beat him AGAIN

The next champ has to be swerve or hangman

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This is some anime "lost his soul to revenge" type of shyt :dead: :russ:

I sincerely hope this is just to keep Danielson busy and get him his win back over Mox

Would be stupid as fukk to have Mox beat him AGAIN

The next champ has to be swerve or hangman
Thing is, why would Mox lose his first big match after starting this new angle about "doing things differently" and taking over the BCC? It's dumb from every angle. Him beating Danielson would be a horrible idea and him coming back and starting this angle just to eat an L is stupid booking too.

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thing is, why would Mox lose his first big match after starting this new angle about "doing things differently" and taking over the BCC? It's dumb from every angle. Him beating Danielson would be a horrible idea and him coming back and starting this angle just to eat an L is stupid booking too.

:snoop:

I'm going to push back a bit on this because one of AEW's issues they've had is not putting the top talent in title feuds and this is one of the bigger feuds they can do. Also, Bryan Danielson NEEDED a big angle to kickstart his title reign. The Jack Perry thing was just a little warmup.

Plus, someone eventually has to eat L's in this company. Wrestling has a long history of repackaging people and heating them up for a title feud. I'm good with it.

I don't think Bryan Danielson is retiring. There was a little "as a full timer" thing thrown in there that people missed. When he loses the title he will probably go away for a bit but I don't know about him being done

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are the ticket sells for Grand Slam looking?

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm going to push back a bit on this because one of AEW's issues they've had is not putting the top talent in title feuds and this is one of the bigger feuds they can do. Also, Bryan Danielson NEEDED a big angle to kickstart his title reign. The Jack Perry thing was just a little warmup.

Plus, someone eventually has to eat L's in this company. Wrestling has a long history of repackaging people and heating them up for a title feud. I'm good with it.

I don't think Bryan Danielson is retiring. There was a little "as a full timer" thing thrown in there that people missed. When he loses the title he will probably go away for a bit but I don't know about him being done
Danielson ain't ever retiring for good but I do believe him when he says he'll get neck surgery before the end of the year and I do believe him that he wants to go home and stay with his kids. And with that scenario, his title reign was always going to be a short one. If you think he's staying longer than WrestleDream that makes sense but I don't buy it, will have to see it to believe it. I'm positive the guy is almost just making TK a favor so he can be champ for a while (both almost said it as much in All In presser) so I don't picture him defending the belt more than 2 more times before he drops it.

So with that scenario in mind, I think Mox being a title defense is just useless. If they wanted to make this Mox "reinvention" worth a damn, then wait till Danielson losses at the next PPV and THEN run this angle. That way you have a made in feud for whatever PPV Danielson comes back to in 2025 (most likely All In in Texas). I do not perceive it as a big feud at all, to be honest, feels more like a big nuisance than anything else.

To me, there's so much better defenses for Danielson. The Darby one at Grand Slam is already an incredibly fresh matchup (Mox wanting to "talk" to Darby the last couple of weeks is certainly related to it), and potentially giving Moxley the rub of "retiring" Dragon -yes, it's a fake retirement, but it's a big in kayfabe- would be such a fukking waste.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
AEW not going to be exclusive to WBD? :ohhh:

We're finally getting a BounceTV Championship!

a man with his arms in the air is wearing a yes shirt .