The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

I remember the guys in the Wizards' locker room saying the same thing about Michael Jordan.
I just knew MJ was gonna carry us to the finals.

a man with a beard is drinking from a red cup .

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Curious what's going on with Garcia. Supposedly he hasn't reupped + MJF is supposedly taking some time off, which is why MJF beat him on Saturday and Garcia whooped his ass afterwards. So why would Snowman book that match/angle for a PPV instead of saving it for Grand Slam?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Curious what's going on with Garcia. Supposedly he hasn't reupped + MJF is supposedly taking some time off, which is why MJF beat him on Saturday and Garcia whooped his ass afterwards. So why would Snowman book that match/angle for a PPV instead of saving it for Grand Slam?
I mean, the sooner the match was booked, the better, considering the context.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Finish the story for the fans. No other time to do it unless you wait until MJF gets back and then you run the risk of Garcia bouncing for NXT.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I might be the only person with a bar this low, but I'm kinda hoping Shockwave is an online-only replacement for Dark :yeshrug:

I heard someone say it might be an edgier show for streaming. Or imagine if it's like an underground fight club by Shane. Bringing Raw Underground to AEW. :mjgrin:

Or watch it just be another Hologram :pachaha:

Hopefully it is a show tho.