The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:mjlol: like 95% of people discussing AEW's TV deal believed that they would stay with WBD anyways, there's never been any indication they've talked to any other network. What crow are people supposed to eat?

Zarian been talking about what his pal working PR for WBD has told him for two years and this is supposed to be a W for him? :dead: :dead: :dead:

The only thing that I can think of is maybe some people were in his comments saying that AEW wasn't getting a TV deal at all or maybe it has something to do with how much a new TV deal might be....

Don't know. But there's enough smoke that you would think some news is finally coming.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Shockwave you say?

_BcZv9.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Brehs, if Danielson stopped Swerve's reign only for him to put Jon fukking Moxley over AGAIN and give him the "retired Dragon" gimmick I'ma be PISSED :martin: @Silkk I need you to go to Jacksonville and stop TK from pulling this bullshyt :bryan:

I know he's legit one of his closest friends in the biz and the one that convinced him to sign with AEW but come on, give that W to someone that actually needs it, Dragon already spent all of 2022 putting Mox over :why:

I'm very glad the BCC is finally progressing somewhere though. After the initial couple of months of the stable, they've been such a useless act for basically 2 damn years. Yuta crying over Mox committing manslaughter was some good ol' pro wrestling.