The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I remember one episode when he mispronounced Andrade El Idolo's name three times in 90 seconds. It's not that hard of a name to pronounce if you can just dial back the racism like 1%.

Like pronouncing names correctly is day one training for announcers every where I worked in college athletics. If I can get a college student working a minimum wage work study job to get names correctly for the 52 people who will be in attendance and the 102 watching from home then so can fukking Kevin Kelly.

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Brandon and Brent - Dalton's old Boys

Oooooohh....
marge-simpson-the-simpsons.gif

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Kevin Kelly's case might get laughed at, but will probably be settled out of court.

Tate twins case is up in the air because of how things went and I'm speaking of the whole flight situation.

In the case of the Independent Contractor vs Employee, if you're TKO, you're hoping this case goes away because if not, it opens the door on their end towards UFC and WWE.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BTW, Mariah looks way better on that set than on AEW TV. Is she using the same make up artist that made every single female look waay uglier than in real life like 4-6 years ago? :pachaha: