The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How dare a young talent get so many reps in a company everyone complains doesn't give young talent enough reps. :troll:

I'll say this... Jericho wrestling every single weeks needs to stop lol. That is a spot that can definitely be used for some young talent. Jericho is best at his backstage segments anyway, no reason for him to be going 10-15 minutes in the ring every week... shyts crazy

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I'll say this... Jericho wrestling every single weeks needs to stop lol. That is a spot that can definitely be used for some young talent. Jericho is best at his backstage segments anyway, no reason for him to be going 10-15 minutes in the ring every week... shyts crazy

They need to find the balance with some of these vets - you've got to use the knowledge and experience on hand with the younger talents, but you can't force the crowd to watch someone they're bored of EVERY week on the main show however much irony you serve it with.

JJ seems to have no problem disappearing for a few months and wrestling off-Dynamite or on Zero Hour - I thought the worst when he joined, but he's played his role pretty well IMO.

Jericho turned out to be who I thought Jarrett would be :ohhh:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
never seen someone wear out their welcome faster than Jerikkko.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Rampage had a huge drop this week. Guess the fans didn't want to see Takeshyta wrestle. Don't remember what the other matches were. I think Mina was there but not sure. Don't know how Collision did yet. Both are gonna look ugly this week going against SD but even worse against the NFL. Of course thats on Peacock so lets see what effect it may have on both brands. Gonna be a mission catching up with all 5 hours of wrestling that night or before the ppv at least.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Rampage had a huge drop this week. Guess the fans didn't want to see Takeshyta wrestle. Don't remember what the other matches were. I think Mina was there but not sure. Don't know how Collision did yet. Both are gonna look ugly this week going against SD but even worse against the NFL. Of course thats on Peacock so lets see what effect it may have on both brands. Gonna be a mission catching up with all 5 hours of wrestling that night or before the ppv at least.
There was too much damn wrestling on this holiday weekend between the normal WWE/AEW weekly stuff and then all the major shows.

Smackdown
Rampage
TNA Emergence
New Japan Capital Collision
Marigold Dream Star Grand Prix Day 1 - two shows in fact
Stardom 5 Star Grand Prix final day
Bash in Berlin
Collision
NOAH N1 final day
NXT No Mercy
Sareee-ISM
Raw

I didn't even get around to watching half the stuff I wanted to watch. Probably never will at this point.

I know Japan promotions don't care what is scheduled in the US promotions even when they are doing their own show in the US (looking at you, New Japan), but sure would be nice if these companies would look at the damn calendar when scheduling stuff when they rely so much on US viewers to carry the brand internationally. Doesn't benefit anyone to run everything all on the same weekend.