The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
leave it to TK to dodge around any question asked.

reporter: with GS moving to Australia next year, is there possibility to move All Out later in September to allow for more of a build?

TK: starts rambling about GS and how great it is and how great Arthur Ashe stadium is.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I saw the quarters. I'm guessing dude was trying to point out that Mercedes/Shida had the lowest rated segment. The 9:30 PM slot is typically the lowest rated.

When Mercedes has the highest rated segments (which is quite often) it's not spoken on.

:russ:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
"Dynamite ranked #5 in P18-49 for the day on cable. It was outranked by Hannity on Fox News (0.31), the U.S. Open on ESPN (0.26), The Challenge on MTV (0.21), and Gutfeld on Fox News (0.21)."
What happened in the world for Fox News to pop a number in the demo? Normally they get a bunch of viewers but it’s mostly boomers

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What happened in the world for Fox News to pop a number in the demo? Normally they get a bunch of viewers but it’s mostly boomers

Seems like more young people been watching. Will have to see how that goes after the election is over. Not sure if they just been catering to a younger audience overall or what. I know Fox News was kinda biased in the past, not sure if thats changed tho.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Seems like more young people been watching. Will have to see how that goes after the election is over. Not sure if they just been catering to a younger audience overall or what. I know Fox News was kinda biased in the past, not sure if thats changed tho.

It hasn't. They are still right wing demons. I will say they aren't as "outlandish" from the clips I've seen because those lawsuits have them shook. Here's the thing: CNN is a dying network. They really fukked themselves so nobody is watching them. MSNBC is left-leaning and most Democrats and left-leaning individuals like myself do not watch cable news. We get our news in all different ways on all different platforms. Some younger people are actually watching news on TikTok etc.

So FOX News is pretty much the only viable cable news station at this point even though they are terrible.