Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
e99031dd1953ed5e6da739ad00020567b8fed0cd_00.jpg

:troll:

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Breh it's England... maybe not a big part but I would have to assume they'll have talent on the show.
You could go to any non-England AEW PPV and ask every fan in the building to name a talent signed to RevPro and you’ll be lucky to find more than 1% of the crowd that can name anyone there. Chances are 99% of that 1% are going to say Michael Oku and no one else, and Oku might be heading to AEW.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You could go to any non-England AEW PPV and ask every fan in the building to name a talent signed to RevPro and you’ll be lucky to find more than 1% of the crowd that can name anyone there. Chances are 99% of that 1% are going to say Michael Oku and no one else, and Oku might be heading to AEW.

We'll see.. I think they will have some people on the show. I agree that most fans don't know the people besides Oku

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
We'll see.. I think they will have some people on the show. I agree that most fans don't know the people besides Oku
Yeah you need far more notable talent to have a big presence on the show. CMLL names are significantly bigger and even they weren’t what I consider a major part of it this year.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London

I'm not sure RevPro "signs", wrestlers honestly.

I agree for the most part, but there's no reason a few can't raise their profile over the next year.

Ogogo has been there more than AEW for the last couple of years, Alex Windsor now heads up a stable of women including Nina Samuels who people probably won't remember from NXT UK, but is a good hand and holds about 9 belts currently.

Michael Oku has already signed with AEW by the sounds of it.

They already run split PPVs with NJPW (Royal Quest) and CMLL (Fantastica Mania) - seems like there's really no reason for Forbidden Door not to cover all four companies since they're effectively joined up universes already. Fans just need an intro over the next however many months.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm not sure RevPro "signs", wrestlers honestly.

I agree for the most part, but there's no reason a few can't raise their profile over the next year.

Ogogo has been there more than AEW for the last couple of years, Alex Windsor now heads up a stable of women including Nina Samuels who people probably won't remember from NXT UK, but is a good hand and holds about 9 belts currently.

Michael Oku has already signed with AEW by the sounds of it.

They already run split PPVs with NJPW (Royal Quest) and CMLL (Fantastica Mania) - seems like there's really no reason for Forbidden Door not to cover all four companies since they're effectively joined up universes already. Fans just need an intro over the next however many months.

I can def see some of the revpro people coming over for tv leading up to the ppv and all the american fans complaining about not knowing who they are. Hopefully they come with video packages. :troll: