The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Definetly was put up too early lol

Im guessing Wembley arena next door or the O2 for it

Yeah, I reckon someone hit deploy a bit early on the LED screens - we were probably supposed to see those on the way out on Sunday evening. That's what they did for announcing All In 2024 last year.

O2 would be perfect for Forbidden Door... Arena would be great too, but the O2 is walking distance from home for me so that's clearly the correct choice :troll:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah, I reckon someone hit deploy a bit early on the LED screens - we were probably supposed to see those on the way out on Sunday evening. That's what they did for announcing All In 2024 last year.

O2 would be perfect for Forbidden Door... Arena would be great too, but the O2 is walking distance from home for me so that's clearly the correct choice :troll:

Both Wembley and the O2 are on either end for me :dame:.....

Im talking bout the tube line. So both work fine for me journeywise

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Forbidden Door 2025 should've been in Arena México :hubie:
Agreed. All the AEW big names popping up down there are drawing near instant sellouts for CMLL in Arena Mexico. They could go down there and charge a big ass premium for tickets a AEW x CMLL x NJPW crossover show.

Hell, given how well CMLL is drawing on their own even on shows without AEW talent, they could very likely go a stadium since Arena Mexico has a 16.5K capacity.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Agreed. All the AEW big names popping up down there are drawing near instant sellouts for CMLL in Arena Mexico. They could go down there and charge a big ass premium for tickets a AEW x CMLL x NJPW crossover show.

Hell, given how well CMLL is drawing on their own even on shows without AEW talent, they could very likely go a stadium since Arena Mexico has a 16.5K capacity.
Místico vs MJF prints money. Máscara vs Cabellera could be a big, big hit in México and AEW should jump at that chance and be a part of it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thought they were gonna hit up Wembley again. But makes sense if they go to O2 or whatever that wembley arena is. Hopefully get a decent crowd regardless.

México show would've been cool. Hopefully it'll happen one day.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Místico vs MJF prints money. Máscara vs Cabellera could be a big, big hit in México and AEW should jump at that chance and be a part of it.
Hell Mistico vs. any decent name is going to print money because its Mistico and they would all be fresh matchups. CMLL is doing 10K+ on all or nearly all their Friday night Arena Mexico tapings these days and they run that arena multiple times a week. Not multiple times a year, multiple times a week.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Had forgot about Comoroto. Saw that tweet earlier. Good to see him on the road to recovery tho. Hopefully he can be of help when healthy.

Sucks about Jay, but if he can't make it for All In, might as well wait for All Out. If not just the dynamite after that. Not sure who they can mix him in with tho. Maybe Darby? Unless it's in a multiman feud with BBG.