The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Saw this on Twitter. Another account that people post here exposed, what is it with the marks on that site :mjlol: ...

GVnUGebbgAAEK77

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not from confirmed sources but hearing last night did 698k. Last week they did 703k. Which isn't that big of a difference anyways. Gotta see how the quarter hours come out.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
if they do bring in D'Amore i think an onscreen authority figure would be good. maybe for collision and leave CD on dynamite. if not he still would be a good asset to have. i'm sure they can find talent for him to work with. maybe put him to work with the tag teams or a group of wrestlers to build storylines with, like a producer.
They have like 4 of them already and none of them are doing it right :ld:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

Take it with a grain of salt but this guy was right about how the whole Mercedes Mone signing went down. He was saying stuff way before the dirt sheets were. Hopefully he's wrong about this. Really not interested in seeing Shane McMahon in AEW.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Take it with a grain of salt but this guy was right about how the whole Mercedes Mone signing went down. He was saying stuff way before the dirt sheets were. Hopefully he's wrong about this. Really not interested in seeing Shane McMahon in AEW.

Only reason for bringing Shane in would be if a network (other than WBD) was asking for him to give AEW a nice TV deal. Kinda like what FOX did with WWE when they told them they had Lesnar and Rousey :heh:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Darby vs a heel Bobby Lashley? I mean Darby is a risk taker. :jbhmm:

Prolly be quite the squash match or beating. Of course thats nothing for the pain Darby used to.
Bobby Lashley could kill Darby Allin on accident tho
like... it would take Bobby more work to not maim Darby in a match while looking dominant. How does 48 year old Roberto Lashley throw a man the size of a small woman convincingly at the ground without him... hitting the ground at escape velocity? :jbhmm:

I hope we find out. And... I wouldn't be too plussed if Lashley gives Darbs an extendo-vacation. Long enough to properly prep for Everest.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Only reason for bringing Shane in would be if a network (other than WBD) was asking for him to give AEW a nice TV deal. Kinda like what FOX did with WWE when they told them they had Lesnar and Rousey :heh:

If Shane brings back "UNDERGROUND" I'm all for it...... with Lashley of course :mjlol: