The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
1.PNG
I really hope the new media deal has simulcasting on Max without commercials. Three quarters with double ad breaks is gross.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Thing also is we don't know if number is at start or end of the quarter so it could've been hangman, lethal, and jj that caused the first dip.

Jeff Jarrett Jay lethal and Adam page and you gotta ask who's to blame? Lol.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The fact that the overrun did the worst number of the night should finally put Wheeler Yuta to rest, no? I've seen Swerve have mixed results in the ratings so really it comes down to who the fukk thought Wheeler Yuta would gain or even keep viewers? Bryan angle at the end be damned... it's still Yuta...

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The fact that the overrun did the worst number of the night should finally put Wheeler Yuta to rest, no? I've seen Swerve have mixed results in the ratings so really it comes down to who the fukk thought Wheeler Yuta would gain or even keep viewers? Bryan angle at the end be damned... it's still Yuta...
You would hope but lol you know it won't.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Only reason Yuta was in that spot was his affiliation with BD. Unfortunate thing is he's not gonna boost ratings no matter who he's in the ring with. Don't know what he's gonna do when BD isn't there full time but it shouldn't be being featured on major storylines or matches. If they don't send him down to ROH, only other option would be to have him on rampage.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Only problem I have with the Lucha Bros stuff from what has been reported is them allegedly refusing to do business on their way out.

Just about everyone I can think of in AEW that left for WWE did business on their way out. Jade did, so did Cody and Andrade. Hell even Punk wrestled that last match in Wembley after telling TK right before that he quit and came back to do Collision after asking for his release. Why do the Lucha Bros allegedly think they are above doing business on their way out?

If your contract is about to expire and you don’t want to return, fine by me if you want to negotiate with another company. Contract negotiations can take a long time. Let them people have another paycheck set to start coming in when their current contract expires. People have families to support.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Only problem I have with the Lucha Bros stuff from what has been reported is them allegedly refusing to do business on their way out.

Just about everyone I can think of in AEW that left for WWE did business on their way out. Jade did, so did Cody and Andrade. Hell even Punk wrestled that last match in Wembley after telling TK right before that he quit and came back to do Collision after asking for his release. Why do the Lucha Bros allegedly think they are above doing business on their way out?

If your contract is about to expire and you don’t want to return, fine by me if you want to negotiate with another company. Contract negotiations can take a long time. Let them people have another paycheck set to start coming in when their current contract expires. People have families to support.

Where has this been reported?