The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Hopefully sales do well leading up to October and they can open more seats or at least hit the 6k mark. Don't see why they don't just open the first 3 sections on top left. It looks to have an upper deck which of course is closed. No reason why it shouldn't be, make them $25 a ticket if anything.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hopefully sales do well leading up to October and they can open more seats or at least hit the 6k mark. Don't see why they don't just open the first 3 sections on top left. It looks to have an upper deck which of course is closed. No reason why it shouldn't be, make them $25 a ticket if anything.

@Jmare007 would know better than me but 4300 as a first count sounds like a solid number. There's usually a rush in the final week leading up to a PPV so I'd think the 6K would be the bare minimum the show does and they'll open up more seats accordingly.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Been trying to keep up with G1 and I'm caught up. They just had the playoffs start this last episode. Top 3 in each block with 2 and 3 fighting to then face 1 in each block. 1 in A block is ZSJ and B block is David Finlay. ZSJ facing Shingo and Finlay facing Yota Tsuji. He was at FD recently in the match with the Lucha Bros. I mention it cuz Tsuji just beat Takeshyta. Yes Takeshyta from AEW made it all the way to the G1 playoffs.

TK would be a damn fool if he doesn't push this motherfukker heavily and keep him relevant when he comes back over. He gotta be in at least one of the mid card title pictures and have won one of them by end of year. Shoot, I'd even keep building him up and have him win the CC tourney if not the TNT title before that. He def was doing well in the G1 so he needs to be treated right when he comes back.

Mammy.

You are a trooper than a motherfukker.

How you are able to watch njpw after the tongans.
Then this current reboot new run.

I gotta commend you.

Till njpw figures out how to get some actual really good domestic talent. That can talk.
or are learning how to talk.
plus have their own ability to elevate as workers. Within well conceived work.
They can keep that njpw shyt.

Njpw is showing they never developed a brain trust.
on how to create.
or choose the correct American draw. From bullet club... while it was going on at its height.
Plus how to keep it growing and even better long term.
Plus how to build face talent.
who can defeat their heels.
Including work along side the Asian faces.
to thwart bullet club with cool American heels.

Plus the entire promotion.
all need to learn to speak English.

The announcers and all the wrestlers.

As there is no more vince mcmahon.

So there is no longer a dominant gatekeeper.
with this deviant self absorbed narcissist ideal being prevalent. To keep said talent.

from being a world wide domestic mainstream draw as well.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's aew. Just show up an hour before and they'll let you in for free.

I know this is supposed to be cap.

Yet,...
I came up watching the bulls, xubs, sox, bears and back then depaul grow to sellouts. To become used as the models.
by the Leo Burnett's and William morris's.
Plus i worked for and set the profitability.
for the very model used for the permeation of rhe internet and internet providers in sports media and marketing.
at interaccess with the cubs as well.
As the Cubs and interaccess created and were rhe first internet service provider marketed sports organization.

That the very venue sellouts.
you trying to be demonstrative about. By painting aew as some wrasslin culture theif sellouts is cap.
When aew snd those venues and organizations created and built programs.

from the good will of giving in free tickets and allowing fans from cheaper seats to fill in.
Or corporate partnership marketing packages.

That good faith and good will created the very sellouts. You cap'n about.

So all this cap is really coming from.
a place of being sheltered tho.
You really telling on yourself.
Aew culturally has not misappropriated anything like puff did to misappropriate hiphop and rap.

So I do not get how or why you trying to dress aew up as being jiggy. When aew is not some corporate where mongering jiggy goofirle culture thief company like badboy.

This goes for all the aew vitroil and cap.

How gamorra?
Where gamorra?
When gamorra?

Y'all cap is nonsensical humor that has goes down the wrong misguided plot points like marvel and the scarlet witch.

Stop it.

Aew is not the culture theif of wrasslin. That the aew cap tries to paint aew as.
@Mook you been a better poster than this.

Yet I just do not get the cap to aew at all.
Not trying to be demonstrative to you either.
.Just pointing out.

I would like the aew cap explained from a different point of view. As factually how aew arose. Thwart the cap. Yet cap is corrosive if it is allowed no push back and goes unchecked.

So I am just inqur8ng why and how did this be demonstrative to aew thing actually arise. As I been nwg before mcmahon was ousted and have not been in amy centralized wwe dominant think tanks or media for almost a decade before the mcmahon ousting.

So could ya supply us a rant.
Pull back the curtain enough so now nwg gang former ban members can understand where this falls teams from and why?
As it makes jo factual sense whatsoever.
You talented enough consistently to cap this long. So explain this cap breh.

Art Barr

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Soy
Mammy.

You are a trooper than a motherfukker.

How you are able to watch njpw after the tongans.
Then this current reboot new run.

I gotta commend you.

Till njpw figures out how to get some actual really good domestic talent. That can talk.
or are learning how to talk.
plus have their own ability to elevate as workers. Within well conceived work.
They can keep that njpw shyt.

Njpw is showing they never developed a brain trust.
on how to create.
or choose the correct American draw. From bullet club... while it was going on at its height.
Plus how to keep it growing and even better long term.
Plus how to build face talent.
who can defeat their heels.
Including work along side the Asian faces.
to thwart bullet club with cool American heels.

Plus the entire promotion.
all need to learn to speak English.

The announcers and all the wrestlers.

As there is no more vince mcmahon.

So there is no longer a dominant gatekeeper.
with this deviant self absorbed narcissist ideal being prevalent. To keep said talent.

from being a world wide domestic mainstream draw as well.

Art Barr

Shoot most the time it was background noise or had it on while working out. I mostly paid attention to the block matches, skipping thru the tag matches before, and guys i fukked with or were popular like zsj, naito, takeshyta, tsuji, evil, shingo, elp, cobb, shota. Not no bolten oleg or the other unknown randoms.

Agree that the promotion def needs some help. They need to build up more stars for people to care about. I only watch G1, WK, the one day after, New Japan Cup, Dominion, and if they promote something over here in US like the San Jose show battle in the valley earlier this year. So i rarely keep up with the day to day like aew or wwe. Hopefully they can improve the product tho.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Soy

Shoot most the time it was background noise or had it on while working out. I mostly paid attention to the block matches, skipping thru the tag matches before, and guys i fukked with or were popular like zsj, naito, takeshyta, tsuji, evil, shingo, elp, cobb, shota. Not no bolten oleg or the other unknown randoms.

Agree that the promotion def needs some help. They need to build up more stars for people to care about. I only watch G1, WK, the one day after, New Japan Cup, Dominion, and if they promote something over here in US like the San Jose show battle in the valley earlier this year. So i rarely keep up with the day to day like aew or wwe. Hopefully they can improve the product tho.

Preciate the rant handshake.

As I just stopped with new Japan after omalega emasculated all of njpw with Kota.

Onky dialing back in for the big stuff till finally the tongans ousted the elite.

In Aew with omega being a heel going against my darkhorse favorite hangman. Was how I could watch aew from entertainment aspect.

So to get a further insight to current njpw watchers is dope.

Appreciate the rants.

Excelsior!!!

Art Barr

If you guys have not figured it out.
My handle sig acts as my own version and take as a brand of stan Lee's excelsior.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@Jmare007 would know better than me but 4300 as a first count sounds like a solid number. There's usually a rush in the final week leading up to a PPV so I'd think the 6K would be the bare minimum the show does and they'll open up more seats accordingly.
It's not a bad number but that's basically it. The Tacoma Dome could have a set up for 20k if they wanted and going by this advance, they'll probably try to go for 10k tops. If they get to that number it's a good one because anything above 10k is a success (even for WWE, even though they can do it in their sleep in this current run they are in) but it's not a hot start at all. It's even lower that All Out I think.

It doesn't help people truly have no fukking clue what matches they could get. If people knew it was going to be Danielson's last match as champ then it would've probably sold more but they could just as well just get Swerve defending against whoever (maybe Hangman) but they wont truly know until mid September at best.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's not a bad number but that's basically it. The Tacoma Dome could have a set up for 20k if they wanted and going by this advance, they'll probably try to go for 10k tops. If they get to that number it's a good one because anything above 10k is a success (even for WWE, even though they can do it in their sleep in this current run they are in) but it's not a hot start at all. It's even lower that All Out I think.

It doesn't help people truly have no fukking clue what matches they could get. If people knew it was going to be Danielson's last match as champ then it would've probably sold more but they could just as well just get Swerve defending against whoever (maybe Hangman) but they wont truly know until mid September at best.

They got so many big events before that, All In, Out, Grand Slam, that it be tough to say what can happen by then but hopefully they give some info starting in September. Not sure if itll have njpw involved like last year or if theyll wait until the January event.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

They usually do this.

A mania was on the same day as a definitive chi town rumble back in the day.
Where oddly I saw both shows on ppv somehow even as a kid back then.

This type of stuff is needed.
As cities have nuffin to do. So when creating logistics to travel. Is all systemic and calculated in publically what Fits into place to book said venue and location ahead of time.
It is just like having a tna ppv when a wwe ppv was in town.
Which I believe happened a number of times. Or during mania a smaller promotion would be active.
Since America also broke as fukk.

You can only go to certain regions considering the ec9nomy ideal and landscape of that venue. So on some spreadsheet somewhere.
for a logistics company from travel to equipment etc. Says this is the best possible weekend to come to town.
To possibly be successful and draw the maximum amount possible for that region considering the logistics.

It is essential and central part of booking.
as an industry.

Art Barr