Daps

sting-lol.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i'm sure this will rile up the critics but there is a championship match planned for dynamite for a title that will be defended at the ppv. i knocked out in the middle of SD and woke up in the middle of rampage so i gotta go back and watch what happened but i just came across the news on twitter. lets see what happens.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I was checking TM and the Milwaukee tickets are decent prices; even the Arthur Ashe tickets are decent. The IL show only has floor seats resaled for 4 bills. :huhldup:

They need to just dead Grand Slam, or move it around, and stay away from Chicago for some time.
That 7/3 Chicago “Dynamite” wasn’t necessary, as dope of an episode as it actually was

Should’ve held that upcoming Collision/All Out combo at Wintrust Arena, to hell with Now Arena, loyalty be damned. Call it “Chicago Collision” and load it the fukk up, hype All Out but also featuring cats in action that aren’t competing at the PPV

We’re getting Dynamite for Thanksgiving Eve as usual anyway :manny: We could’ve waited until then. AEW no longer hot enough to hit Chicago like 5 times in one year

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
i'm sure this will rile up the critics but there is a championship match planned for dynamite for a title that will be defended at the ppv. i knocked out in the middle of SD and woke up in the middle of rampage so i gotta go back and watch what happened but i just came across the news on twitter. lets see what happens.
Guessing its Pac since he still has to get his match in

Shame its looking like he wont make the wembley card

Edit: Storm vs Saraya

That nikka never getting his title match :dead:

Last edited:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Sounds like Michael Oku and Amira (manager/real life fiance) are AEW bound.

Oku is defending his UK title at RevPro's big show before All In - I'm wondering if he drops it due to MJF interference and then returns the favour at Wembley to make his AEW debut? :lupe: