The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People complain about the upgrading in horizon, i feel like this game is just as tedious to upgrade armor, i don’t feel like looking for all this shyt.

Even the champions tunic, its impossible to find the light dragon enough to get scales to upgrade it

FwmhvOHaAAA8GCc

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
i mean, its understandable why no one knows who he is or recognizes him….

King-Old-Man-Raru.png

He’s some non-descript old white man in other games, not the current iteration of snoop dogg

And yeah, outside link, zelda, Gannon there aren’t really specific characters in zelda lore that most people will recognize from game to game
shyt I forgot he was in Skyward Sword.

And now dude’s dog-man

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
Joints fukked at 30?

Made outta paper pal? fukking weak :dead:
I think you're the one not aging well :dead:

Nah i said my hands are fine but these games take 6 years to make and I ain't getting younger, lol.

Playing this shyt in handheld mode hurts my hands, the Pro Controller is alright though but I can't always play it that way.

If they keep triple overloading all the buttons on their control scheme and make a game even more complex than this then that shyt is gonna tough to play.

If you watch people playing the game they struggle a lot more with the controls and it's kinda funny to see.

For the record, I think this is one of the best games ever made, I just think it they could pass the next ones through some quality-of-life filters. Since they already confirmed that future games will follow the mold of BoTW and ToTK.

Yall don't understand what I'm SAYING Raru in general is in the Zelda games...he's a sage I'm not saying this exact rauru that's in TOTK is in every Zelda game...yall gotta remember in Zelda games all these characters are descendants/reincarnations of the OG's Rauru Fin Naburu Etc...they use the Same names over and over...so when I say they should know who Rauru is I'm talking about the name off top should just ring a bell...like for example in OOT you meet Raru after you pull the master sword from the pedestal in temple of time when you're a kid...he's an old ass man with a bald head and a beard...

Yup, it's the same dude.

People complain about the upgrading in horizon, i feel like this game is just as tedious to upgrade armor, i don’t feel like looking for all this shyt.

Even the champions tunic, its impossible to find the light dragon enough to get scales to upgrade it

FwmhvOHaAAA8GCc

I actually got no issue with the upgrades in this game as I find he actual grinding and progression fun. It's one of the other permanent progression paths in the game that feel valuable. I can see why people might no like it since it for not being all that flexible compared to Fuse and other shyt.

I personally just don't like that some sets can't be upgraded. I think the Archaic set looks dope and it's kinda lame you can't even upgrade it.

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Nah i said my hands are fine but these games take 6 years to make and I ain't getting younger, lol.

Playing this shyt in handheld mode hurts my hands, the Pro Controller is alright though but I can't always play it that way.

If they keep triple overloading all the buttons on their control scheme and make a game even more complex than this then that shyt is gonna tough to play.

If you watch people playing the game they struggle a lot more with the controls and it's kinda funny to see.
I actually haven't even tried to play it in handheld mode, but I don't doubt it'd be much less comfortable than with a regular controller

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Breh saved me as I was traveling through this hellish land :sadcam:

Breh :mjlol:

I was driving around the Depths minding my own business and my vehicle got stuck. I see a question mark pop up but I try to leave before they notice me. My shyt is stuck and won't buldge, and 5 sec later
A Rock-armored Lynel
pulled on me like
2y089j.gif

Why are they so fukking angry all the time :francis:

Then I fight this monstrosity :sadcam:

Thought I was conquering the area when I pulled out the tank and the kitchen :ufdup:

And then :snoop:

And now I'm fighting an old nemesis in a Transformers battle :whoo:

This place is hell and I love it :damn:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Why I gotta be all that ? I was just saying...you don't have to be a super Zelda Stan to know who that is...im not even a super Zelda Stan/fan...there's more people that know about that crazy ass timeline shyt and where all the games go chronologically than I do...that's some super fan shyt...not knowing who Raru is...
Blame God. He blew breath in your lungs.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Blame God. He blew breath in your lungs.
there was no need to go Final Fantasy Tactics(original translation) on him
Eumg3lrXcAI5dTO.png

this line tho, despite War of the Lions being overall superior, this cold ass line is close to making me okay with the PS1 version. might be a top 5 video game rebuttal of all time:ohlawd:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
there was no need to go Final Fantasy Tactics(original translation) on him
Eumg3lrXcAI5dTO.png

this line tho, despite War of the Lions being overall superior, this cold ass line is close to making me okay with the PS1 version. might be a top 5 video game rebuttal of all time:ohlawd:

King Delita :wow:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Another more obvious way to game shrines

Interestingly enough you couldn't feel real nostalgia in Botw since you had no memories of this Hyrule, but going back to the Great Plateau in Tears of the Kingdom is :wow:

There is so MUCH in this game that I don't even really want to ramble about it. God knows how many words that'd take me. I just want to play it and take my time with it. I'm grateful

Last edited: