The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Another more obvious way to game shrines

Interestingly enough you couldn't feel real nostalgia in Botw since you had no memories of this Hyrule, but going back to the Great Plateau in Tears of the Kingdom is :wow:

There is so MUCH in this game that I don't even really want to ramble about it. God knows how many words that'd take me. I just want to play it and take my time with it. I'm grateful

I forgot all about shield surfing until today. You want to really have some fun strap a rocket to the shield :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Another more obvious way to game shrines

Interestingly enough you couldn't feel real nostalgia in Botw since you had no memories of this Hyrule, but going back to the Great Plateau in Tears of the Kingdom is :wow:

There is so MUCH in this game that I don't even really want to ramble about it. God knows how many words that'd take me. I just want to play it and take my time with it. I'm grateful

why does you battery drain that way? Why don’t you have multiple batteries displayed?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wtf I'm obviously not supposed to be here yet. Feels like Mementos in Persona 5. I can't fight these scary gloom hands.