The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Man I'm watching people watch the opening scene who claim they're Zelda fans but yet they're asking "who's Rauru" how the fukk are you a Zelda fan and have played most of the mainline games and don't know who Rauru is ? he's in OOT and he's even in BOTW....these youtubers are capping or they got Amnesia
Bro I have played every single Zelda, include OoT multiple times on the N64 and 3DS. I’m one of the bigger Nintendo fans on our forum.

I totally forgot who Rauru was. Let’s be honest; he’s a pretty insignificant, minor character. He pops up out of nowhere in ocarina of time to give you a coin and disappears.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Man, I've been exploring the underground galleries below
Hyrule Castle, through the secret passage kn the shelter
for like the past hour :picard:

They're huuuuge! :whew:

is he running with a companion? :wtf:

a ghost? tf this game has summoning too?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I knew something was fishy about
The Depths, finally found out why. The land of Hyrule is inverted but when the lights off. They flipped their assets instead of creating new shyt but it works. What made me suspicious is when I kept finding closed cave entrances. That shyt didn't make any sense to me. Now I know why. Since the map is inverted, they closed the cave entrances cause you're already underground and don't need those surface caves plus it would be too obvious every thing has been flipped.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I knew something was fishy about
The Depths, finally found out why. The land of Hyrule is inverted but when the lights off. They flipped their assets instead of creating new shyt but it works. What made me suspicious is when I kept finding closed cave entrances. That shyt didn't make any sense to me. Now I know why. Since the map is inverted, they closed the cave entrances cause you're already underground and don't need those surface caves plus it would be too obvious every thing has been flipped.

explans why it feels so horribly designed tbh

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
I'm enjoying the game quite a lot, there are some gripes I have that I will probably share when I'm done and the game has been out longer because I'm gonna need time away from it.

But one thing I can't imagine aging well with this game is the controls. I'm 30 so the joints in my hands ain't fukked but if the next game got complicated controls shyt night have me looking like this.

giphy.gif

:russ: