The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I just beat the wind temple boss with Tulin and ended up roaming around then i ended up divebombing into a cave where I ended up finding the auto build skill and the Master Yaga boss. The verticality in this game is impressive man. Combining all the weapons with fuse is a fun way to spice combat up. That ruby arrow fuse monster eye and the white chuch fuse been saving my ass.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm just now getting to Rito Village and was cold as motherfukker. Running around damn near about to die from the cold. My thing is what's the point in having a whole armor set for cold temperature protection when just an upper armor guards you? My Link walking around with a jacket with the legs all out.

At the Gutanbac Shine at the snow area in the beginning where the rise ability is acquired, there's a pair of arctic pants at the top of the mountain. Fast travel to it, make a quarter turn to the right and you'll see a ledge with a hilltop with a hole on the face of it. Ascend the ledge and inside that area is where you can find the pants in a treasure chest.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You guys went straight to Rito after the encounter at the castle for Purah? I barely did any shrines and I’m going to a sky island in the Hebra region.
I started that quest line, but then veered off to the southeast. and did a bunch of sidequests involving that seaside village

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i caught two falling stars while i was skydiving.

i got the crop circle memories complete. and two stamina wheels. dark link tunic and an ancient weapon fused to zonai sword. im surprised ancient weapons made it back. i saw a guardian corpse on top of hateno lab so its dope they got some of the shyt from the premium game still in here

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I tried.

Took advantage of the Gamestop trade in deal for totk.

My eyes/brain just can’t be ok with this shyt.

Framerate is trash obviously, but also the game itself just looks dusty AF.

Everything is blurry with low detail and nasty shimmering. After playing PC and Series X for the last 5 years or so, i guess i just can’t go back.

I like zelda and have played through pretty much every zelda game to this point, but this one i just can’t do it :scust:

Gonna give them some time to work on the emulated version then i’ll be back to enjoy the game later :smh:

Disclaimer: I was told by a couple hoes and a mod, this conversation was better off in here.

Thoughts?