The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm just now getting to Rito Village and was cold as motherfukker. Running around damn near about to die from the cold. My thing is what's the point in having a whole armor set for cold temperature protection when just an upper armor guards you? My Link walking around with a jacket with the legs all out.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Man I'm just now getting to Rito Village and was cold as motherfukker. Running around damn near about to die from the cold. My thing is what's the point in having a whole armor set for cold temperature protection when just an upper armor guards you? My Link walking around with a jacket with the legs all out.
Cuz that's real life white boi shyt, that's why.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You need two levels of cold resistance as you go up the mountain.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hate that the birds/wings have time limits but im not nearly as annoyed to build things in this game as i thought i would be, its actually quite fun.

People can say what they want about what this game does or doesn’t do right but the physics engine is the best I’ve ever played in an actual adventure game

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:dame:

3wkYFE7l.jpg

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Nintendo need to drop that next gen switch successor
The hardware is readily available to run this at 60 fps 1440p at least.

Why would they do that, zealots gone buy their shyt regardless lol.

Just keep a upgraded pc to play these nintendo games how they should be played :mjpls: