The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Man I'm just now getting to Rito Village and was cold as motherfukker. Running around damn near about to die from the cold. My thing is what's the point in having a whole armor set for cold temperature protection when just an upper armor guards you? My Link walking around with a jacket with the legs all out.
If you put a ruby on your shield, it'll add a point of cold resistance for as long as you have it actually equipped. You don't ever have to use the shield either, so as long as you don't use it, it'll never break either, thus always having the warming option. You can put one on a weapon as well, but obviously, you're more likely to actually use the weapon.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I have the Master Sword by randomly finding Zelda instead of doing the locator quest. this shyt seems more powerful than the first game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
im still really confused as to why theres not a lot more armor/gear in this game. Almost everything I’ve collected almost is the same shyt I had in BoTW. You’d think they’d really go all out with more loot/gear to make all these islands and underground sections more exciting to explore but im not really finding a lot to look for.

Like, yeah I’ll get some weapons and shields but those are the least consequential things to find, considering how fast they break. Its not liek if i find some super rare sword I’ll have it forever, the moment i start using it, it’s gone.

Just nitpicking but it is just weird to me.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
:banderas: it worked!
iu

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I tried.

Took advantage of the Gamestop trade in deal for totk.

My eyes/brain just can’t be ok with this shyt.

Framerate is trash obviously, but also the game itself just looks dusty AF.

Everything is blurry with low detail and nasty shimmering. After playing PC and Series X for the last 5 years or so, i guess i just can’t go back.

I like zelda and have played through pretty much every zelda game to this point, but this one i just can’t do it :scust:

Gonna give them some time to work on the emulated version then i’ll be back to enjoy the game later :smh:

Disclaimer: I was told by a couple hoes and a mod, this conversation was better off in here.

Thoughts?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Got all the Dragon Tear memories. What a beautiful moment:mjcry:

Got the Master Sword:blessed:

only got 2 sky towers left:whew:

giphy.gif

im in desperate need of hearts and gear. back to grinding shrines I go.
same. most of my deaths are from me accidentally killing myself. i need the buffer many heartss bring

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I tried.

Took advantage of the Gamestop trade in deal for totk.

My eyes/brain just can’t be ok with this shyt.

Framerate is trash obviously, but also the game itself just looks dusty AF.

Everything is blurry with low detail and nasty shimmering. After playing PC and Series X for the last 5 years or so, i guess i just can’t go back.

I like zelda and have played through pretty much every zelda game to this point, but this one i just can’t do it :scust:

Gonna give them some time to work on the emulated version then i’ll be back to enjoy the game later :smh:

Disclaimer: I was told by a couple hoes and a mod, this conversation was better off in here.

Thoughts?
I don’t think anyone is surprised you’re being critical of a game that isn’t on Xbox. I mean those are the games you’re allowed to criticize.