The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
man this master sword quest is way harder than botw
i gotta go to the depths near the lost wood in order to get to korok forest. then i gotta go in a hole and fight hands and phantom ganon. after thats done great deku tree gives me a light dragon tracker

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I tried.

Took advantage of the Gamestop trade in deal for totk.

My eyes/brain just can’t be ok with this shyt.

Framerate is trash obviously, but also the game itself just looks dusty AF.

Everything is blurry with low detail and nasty shimmering. After playing PC and Series X for the last 5 years or so, i guess i just can’t go back.

I like zelda and have played through pretty much every zelda game to this point, but this one i just can’t do it :scust:

Gonna give them some time to work on the emulated version then i’ll be back to enjoy the game later :smh:

Disclaimer: I was told by a couple hoes and a mod, this conversation was better off in here.

Thoughts?
fix your tv settings. this game is looking lovely on my sony bravia with Reality Creation and Live Color on

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
man this master sword quest is way harder than botw
i gotta go to the depths near the lost wood in order to get to korok forest. then i gotta go in a hole and fight hands and phantom ganon. after thats done great deku tree gives me a light dragon tracker
I fought a phantom ganon under the East Labyrinth... he was easy as hell as I just did circles around a pillar and hit him with arrows :shaq:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just did the first temple. This is way better than those bullshyt divine beast from the first game. Also there’s wayyy more cutscenes in this game I feel compared to the first. BOTW felt like it barely had any cutscenes aside from the ones you may find from memories.

Last edited: