The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
the champions tunic you get by

lighting up two braziers in front of the throne in the sanctum of hyrule castle. itll be behind the chair inside a chest after you light up

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have owned a Switch and BotW for years but never touched it because my PS4/5 backlog is crazy.

Just started BotW to catch up to play TotK, this game is really fun.

Got 3 copies of TotK for myself, my nephew, and my brother and the new TotK OLED Switch today while overseas. Have a Collector’s Edition waiting for me when I get back stateside this week. Everyone in the house is gonna be playing TotK while I finish BotW.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Have owned a Switch and BotW for years but never touched it because my PS4/5 backlog is crazy.

Just started BotW to catch up to play TotK, this game is really fun.

Got 3 copies of TotK for myself, my nephew, and my brother and the new TotK OLED Switch today while overseas. Have a Collector’s Edition waiting for me when I get back stateside this week. Everyone in the house is gonna be playing TotK while I finish BotW.
I've got over 700 hours in BOTW.....put it down and come play TOTK. BOTK was just a prototype beta for TOTK.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I'm a broke nikka. Any rupee making techniques similar to the BOTW snowball game?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Just copped last night so i only did 2 shrines before bed. I didnt play too much of botw but this seems like an expansion pack so far