The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Ayooo I finally encountered them hands
y'all encountered. Why are they so fukking fast? Them nikkas teleporting!!! Then the whole sky turned red! That's some scary shyt! Luckily I had a rocket attached to my shield cause I use it as a safeguard when climbing.
Flew my Black ass outta there.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ayooo I finally encountered them hands
y'all encountered. Why are they so fukking fast? Them nikkas teleporting!!! Then the whole sky turned red! That's some scary shyt! Luckily I had a rocket attached to my shield cause I use it as a safeguard when climbing.
Flew my Black ass outta there.
I chose the coward way when I saw the hands. had shrines to beat, horses to tame, and bytches to fukk. soon as I climbed on a cliff they left me alone. im a busy man, fukk off hands:hhh:

when you got shyt to do you got shyt to do:manny:

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
I’ve put 155 hours into BOTW in the past 1 or 2 months (first time playing). Only one beast (gerudo town) and gannon left.

Wondering if I should finish it before starting TOTK or just say fukk it and start TOTK right now since its an upgraded botw

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't remember the weapon durability annoying me as much as it does in this game :dead:

it didn’t bother me thru most of my playthrough of BOTW but I remember picking that game up a little while ago and hating how quickly them shyts was breaking…granted I always have multiple weapons on deck but it felt like them shyts was breaking fast as hell tho

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I’ve put 155 hours into BOTW in the past 1 or 2 months (first time playing). Only one beast (gerudo town) and gannon left.

Wondering if I should finish it before starting TOTK or just say fukk it and start TOTK right now since its an upgraded botw
You should 100% finish BOTW. But Jesus man, finish the Gerudo beast, get to Hyrule Castle and wrap that shyt up lol

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I chose the coward way when I saw the hands. had shrines to beat, horses to tame, and bytches to fukk. soon as I climbed on a cliff they left me alone. im a busy man, fukk off hands:hhh:

when you got shyt to do you got shyt to do:manny:
Forreal!!! I ain't tryna fight those niccas on 4 measely hearts and no armor upgrades, sage abilities or Master Sword. I see a Gleeok or Hands I'm headed in the opposite direction or making my way around them. Ain't seen no Lynels yet.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
therwsn someone at the main base in hurdle actual. tunic, hood, etc

Are you talking about these? These were in the last game

FwDz5I2aUAEwo8O